Coopers Community

Christmas is no brew week

Malter White

10 minutes ago, The Captain1525230099 said:

Well unless you get some of that Kveik yeast. Perfect weather 

I may be related to yeast. I don't really like the weather being above high 20s either. Probably sounds weird for someone living in Adelaide. I think I'm getting soft in my old age.

40 minutes ago, Ben 10 said:

i have some to share @The Captain1525230099

No drought up there BT!

Have a good one all Ye Brewers One and All wherever you may be!!!

Reckon 2019 might be the year for the Mashmaster Minimill and a crack at BIAB All Graining... or at least a serious go at Partial Mash.

Prospect seems a bit daunting but has to be done.

Cheers,

Bearded Burbler

15 minutes ago, The Captain1525230099 said:

It’s a pleasant 42 now.3DDC4F35-5878-44C3-BB2F-93EDAFA56E2D.thumb.png.159255e3fcb618f6a47d5608142dce8c.png

If you want to hang out in the Pilbara this time of year, you gotta expect this sort of weather. 

Have got a scorcher week ahead here in the north of Adelaide with a couple of 43°C days on the menu, so I'm hearin' ya.

Stay cool as best you can mate.

Cheers,

Lusty.

1 hour ago, Greeny1525229549 said:

Babinda.. ahh.. would love to be swimming there right now

The north parts of Australia hold great potential for catchment areas of rainfall that could assist those states below the 'Tropic of Capricorn' line particularly during times of drought.

Unfortunately our country is run by self-serving, useless politicians that neither have the capacity of intelligence or the required backbone to create the infrastructure necessary to help our country in this area.

They'd rather take our tax dollars that are attached to BS parts of our economy that are ever decreasing, rather than create a system of jobs that can help to grow & perpetuate employment that could lessen the burden of taxes required from all areas.

We're the "lucky country" for many reasons, but our politicians are blind & ignorant to most of them today.

It's disgusting (IMHO).

Rant over.

Lusty.

19 minutes ago, Beerlust said:

The north parts of Australia hold great potential for catchment areas of rainfall that could assist those states below the 'Tropic of Capricorn' line particularly during times of drought.

Unfortunately our country is run by self-serving, useless politicians that neither have the capacity of intelligence or the required backbone to create the infrastructure necessary to help our country in this area.

They'd rather take our tax dollars that are attached to BS parts of our economy that are ever decreasing, rather than create a system of jobs that can help to grow & perpetuate employment that could lessen the burden of taxes required from all areas.

We're the "lucky country" for many reasons, but our politicians are blind & ignorant to most of them today.

It's disgusting (IMHO).

Rant over.

Lusty.

Spot on. Back in 2005 i drove Australia. Saw the ord river scheme and all the water up north. Then when i was down south i saw a pipeline to Kalgoorlie which they constructed with horse and cart. You would think these days they could build one easily from north to south and we could be the food bowl of the world. Then again some spastic would protest and some politician would get scared to lose his job and it wouldn't happen...

Archived