Coopers Community

RDT2

Coopers Club Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

RDT2 last won the day on March 19

RDT2 had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

RDT2's Achievements

1. Sorry mate missed this been busy at work yes i put my roasted barley in the duration of the mash!
  2. Flanders Red delicious very sour with notes of raspberry and spice! Love the colour as well, so much flavour! It’s dry with the wine characteristics as it should with the style guidelines!
  3. No Harley Reid this weekend young man needs a rest! I have been told the West Australian newspaper will have a blank back page as a result
  4. To what level do you fill your kegs? Could the amount of headspace slow the carbing process?
  5. Gelatin works for me as well and I forgot to put whirfloc in a couple of times and didn’t seem to effect the final outcome!
  6. Sure here it is except i used barrett burston pale malt instead of marris otter! The original recipe used east kent golding about 69 grams and in my second recipe i have used target hops as the homebrew store were handing them out for free as they were old but so far the sample from the fermenter tastes good I just done a straight forward mash filled my kettle and probably sparged with about 5 litres to make the volume! My dad loves Guinness and he loves this recipe especially with the nitro Nearly forgot i put the lactic acid in the keg not mash. I didn’t adjust my water other than filtered and Perth water where i am is soft!
  7. Not mine mate its off brewfather can post if you want it very simple pale malt, flaked barley and roasted barley and soured slightly with lactic acid!
  8. This beer is awesome its so smooth with just the right amount of bitterness and roast! I tried my new guinness clone in the fermenter today and it tastes good also which is a relief as this keg is getting close to the end!
  9. There you go I might give it a try then! Just 50/50?
  10. S04 is up about in the Guinness clone after 24hrs! Must be tasty
  11. Ruthless Rye IPA nice beer can’t explain the flavour not sure if its the rye or the hops or both???
  12. New Eagles glass thought appropriate using it for the first time today after a win! (Have to make the most if it) Just trying my Hazy IPA/NEIPA has Citra, Centennial and Nelson late and a kg of oats. Well this is orange/pineapple juice after dry hopping at high krausen! Its nice I think I prefer a bit more early bitterness though!