Coopers Community

Thank you for all the help to me and so many others!

Magnaman

G'Day all,

I started brewing in January this year, did my first bottling on Australia day. I had tried home brewing in the past, a couple of times, lots of effort with poor results, so gave up.

This time some YouTube's got me thinking, got a Coopers DIY kit and found this forum, went through so many different post's here, searched many different topics, learned so very much from all the generous and helpful people here, asked questions and was able to benefit from those answers, also to the answers of other peoples questions.

I still don't know much, but I will keep learning.wink

My best mate visited over the last week or so, and we were able to drink some very decent home brew beer because of the great advice, discussions and information here on the forum and from Coopers.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

A couple of things I would like to share.

#1 DON"T PANIC.

#2 USE THE SEARCH.

#3 DON"T BE AFRAID TO ASK.

#4 KEEP YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR.

I would like to high light, Beerlust, Hairy, Ben10, Canadian Eh!L, Otto Von Blotto, PhilboBaggins, King Ruddager, Nick, JohnE9, Scottie, Muddy Waters, antiphile, Beebelbrox, GregT5, Ramjet, they just keep on helping. They have probably helped you or will!

Congrats for the Courage, Coopers!, the usual suspects, again. whistling

Best quote I have found so far, cracked me up. lol

I work on the KISS principle
What? Rock and roll all night and party everyday? [bandit]

I was thinking how to solve this problem and it had already been solved.

You can use a vinator with PETs but you need to put a washer over the squirty bit or just use one of my patented Muddy Corp. PET adaptors: bottlewasher.jpg you need the holes or it spurts everywhere [pinched]

If you have been helped, maybe you could add your thanks'

Hey Mags,

Thanks for mentioning me as an influence for you. I have always looked to this forum as a learning tool for every step of the way of my brewing hobby. The relaxed nature and good will toward others on this forum has always made me comfortable to ask questions and also give answers to others without much of slap on the hand from other members that know more even when I might be shooting my mouth off (so to speak).

There might be forums that are more informative if you are interested in getting to a point of interested right away, but if you hang around and share in the laughs, and learning with the rest of us long enough all will be revealed.

Thanks for the mention mate smile

I've been a bit scarce of late but hopefully that will change now that I'm back into the work routine. The brewing cycle has stagnated too but hopefully will get that back up and running soon. It just seems every weekend there's some crap on that is getting in the way of doing a brew day!lol

Good to hear you are turning out some decent brews too happy

Cheers

Kelsey

Hi Magnaman.

A timely post & well said. cool

I owe a great deal of gratitude for what I now know to the kind folk past & present on this very forum & the previous incantation of it. I am still learning, & enjoying every aspect of doing something new, or trying a different method, or following a piece of advice from a fellow member of the forum. It's great stuff!

I'm really glad you're enjoying your second time around at home brewing, & it'll only continue to amaze you the more you are able to learn & apply that knowledge into your brewing. biggrin

P.S. Thanks for the mention. wink

Cheers,

Anthony.

P.S. Thanks for the mention.

You were the first one mentioned surprised

You either have helped the most or you are the most memorable biggrin

Hey it could be a little from column A and a little from column B' date=' but maybe it's that avatar. [img']lol[/img]

Gee I wouldn't have thought I'd been around enough lately to rate a mention, so thank you smile

Generally I think everyone here just likes talking home brew with each other as well as sharing the experience with newcomers. There aren't many places like this on the interwebs - normally people would rather score e-points by chastising "n00bs" - so keep up the good work everyone.

Gee I wouldn't have thought I'd been around enough lately to rate a mention' date=' so thank you [img']smile[/img]

Generally I think everyone here just likes talking home brew with each other as well as sharing the experience with newcomers. There aren't many places like this on the interwebs - normally people would rather score e-points by chastising "n00bs" - so keep up the good work everyone.

Hey King, I have spent a lot of time using the search and going back over many of the previous post and I must say you are very evident and have been for some time. smile

Cheers.

Well' date=' thank you [img']smile[/img], your something doth somethingest you. Arise, sir Magnaman of ... Mitsubish?

Hey Magnaman

Am I first? Welcome to the forum and good luck with the brewing. Stick around and share the experience. I can't wait for you to post your first Mitsubishi Pale Ale recipe.

Rock on and Hang Loose dude cool

Thanks' Scottie and yes your first and I will stick around and I get the Mitsubishi bit but the name comes from Gigantor's arch enemy from the planet Magna' date=' sixties anime, sci fi nut too. [img']alien[/img]

MPA is still a good idea, I'll keep it in mind, mmm could get lost there?

Thanks' Your Kingship, me doth bow in a flamboyant, hat removing 17th century court of Versailles sort of way! smile

Archived