Coopers Community

Humorous Reasons For Otto's 'No Show' On The New Forum

Beerlust

Hi guys.

Given all the sharp wits & good sense's of humor around here, I thought I might start a humorous thread on why co-forum members believe Otto Von Blotto is still a 'No Show'.

It should give Kelsey something to have a good giggle at when he does return. :)

I'll get the ball rolling....

Otto brewed the Amnesia Ale I suggested....

Amnesia_Ale.jpg

.... AND IT WORKED!! :D

Hahaha!

Cheers,

Anthony.

Could be, could be! Tis' the season to be Blotto! Maybe he did hit the Amnesia ale too hard and his blackout is a bit longer than ours. Or maybe he stepped out of his bus (only 1/2 blotto) and slid down a storm drain. Maybe he's still sleeping it off.

Either that or he's d..d and he didn't bother to tell any of us that he was going to do that.|(

Hi Philbo.

Maybe...

I reckon his original handle was 'KelseyS' on the forum' date=' so you never know.[/quote']

If you click on the "Otto Von Blotto" name on one of his old posts, & then select to view previous posts of his, it reveals his full name. It is Kelsey Stubbin. :)

The age fits, it could well be him! :P

Admin should probably fix that REAL name disclosure for privacy reasons.

Cheers,

Anthony.

Hi guys.

Given all the sharp wits & good sense's of humor around here' date=' I thought I might start a [u']humorous[/u] thread on why co-forum members believe Otto Von Blotto is still a 'No Show'.

It should give Kelsey something to have a good giggle at when he does return. :)

I'll get the ball rolling....

Otto brewed the Amnesia Ale I suggested....

Amnesia_Ale.jpg

.... AND IT WORKED!! :D

Hahaha!

Cheers,

Anthony.

Amnesia Ale? The beer you have when it's not your turn to use the family brain cell?

It now seems if you click anyone's name and then show all posts it will show the posters real name. Admin's may want to fix this.w00t

Hey Guys

I agree with Muley in that this bug needs to be fixed.

But........

In the meantime I couldn't resist some reseach:

Hairy's real name is Hairy Brewer - and here was me expecting something run of the mill like Terry Harestorm

Ben10 really is the famous Ben Tennyson - and all the time I thought I was being funny calling him Tennyson

I thought RogerH would be Hairy's brother for sure i.e Roger Harestorm but turns out Ramjet is his real name

Get this PhilboBaggins has got the realist brewing name I know - Phil upmy beer

Except if you count Kernel Rhu, yeah that's his real name looks like they've named some brewing terms after this bloke

John DA isn't back yet

Ned's real name is Izac Flounder

liamg1 is Ned's brother

Plus NedG is still an active member on the forum.

But no clues anywhere as to why Otto Von Blotto hasn't found the new forum yet. Perhaps he is in the Talk Coopers Siberia posting away madly and wondering where we all are.

Finally now that I know your real names is it OK if I look you up on facebook?

It now seems if you click anyone's name and then show all posts it will show the posters real name. Admin's may want to fix this.w00t

Hey Guys

But........

Hairy's real name is Hairy Brewer - and here was me expecting something run of the mill like Terry Harestorm

Ben10 really is the famous Ben Tennyson - and all the time I thought I was being funny calling him Tennyson

I thought RogerH would be Hairy's brother for sure i.e Roger Harestorm but turns out Ramjet is his real name

Except if you count Kernel Rhu' date=' yeah that's his real name looks like they've named some brewing terms after this bloke

John DA isn't back yet

liamg1 is Ned's brother

But no clues anywhere as to why Otto Von Blotto hasn't found the new forum yet. Perhaps he is in the Talk Coopers Siberia posting away madly and wondering where we all are.

Finally now that I know your real names is it OK if I look you up on facebook?[/quote']

Believe those names if you want Scottie. As I posted the identity issue almost 10 hours earlier in the day than Muly's post, I know those names have been changed. (insert wink icon)

Some are just a little quicker out of the blocks than others. :)

Cheers,

Anthony.

Hey Guys

But........

Except if you count Kernel Rhu' date=' yeah that's his real name looks like they've named some brewing terms after this bloke

John DA isn't back yet

liamg1 is Ned's brother

Finally now that I know your real names is it OK if I look you up on facebook?[/quote']

Believe those names if you want Scottie. As I posted the identity issue almost 10 hours earlier in the day than Muly's post, I know those names have been changed. (insert wink icon)

Some are just a little quicker out of the blocks than others. :)

Cheers,

Anthony.

But why were you so slow Mr Beerluster. Don't worry I'm not telling its bad form. And yes my real name is Scottie Scott, not much imagination my parents.

Hahaha Scottie!

I deliberately changed it about 15mins ago, just to see if you were on, &/or if you had looked at my profile as it wasn't listed in your post.

Personally, I could care less about those on the forum knowing my REAL name, I have nothing to hide etc. PB2 has no problem with disclosing his, & hasn't for as long as I can remember, so why should I?

Despite now knowing the real names of some of my fellow forum members, I respect those on the forum that wish to have their true identity remain confidential.

You'll note I will have changed my surname back the next time you view it Scottie Scott. (insert wink icon)

Cheers,

Anthony.

Perhaps a better question than where's Otto (AKA Kelsey), is why have so many been on the forum for the past week, whilst most have been enjoying the Christmas break?

Clearly Kelsey has been enjoying watching the cricket, spending time with family, and probably had to fit that in with work commitments (the buses don't just stop when everyone else does) not to mention squeezing in some time with his girl, and brewing some beer.

He'll more than likely wonder why the rest of us don't have a life and waste our time trying to guess what he's been up to, rather than getting outside and enjoying the summer and all that goes with it; such as going to the beach, watching cricket or tennis, and sitting outside enjoying the beers we're all so fond of brewing.

This may be a humorous thread, but it seems likely the joke is on us!

Killjoy!

Seriously though. With technology being on our phones in our pockets, on our dining tables and in our cars, it is easy to do all those things you mention and still pop in to the forum each day.

Respect to anyone who feels they need to keep those things separate, but I don't feel I am missing out on anything by joining my mates in cyberspace for a giggle each day.

I am off to the zoo for the day with my wife, to see among other things, the binturong that she is so fond of.

Cheers!

Hi Beeble.

Perhaps a better question than where's Otto (AKA Kelsey)' date=' is why have so many been on the forum for the past week, whilst most have been enjoying the Christmas break?

Clearly Kelsey has been enjoying watching the cricket, spending time with family, and probably had to fit that in with work commitments (the buses don't just stop when everyone else does) not to mention squeezing in some time with his girl, and brewing some beer.

He'll more than likely wonder why the rest of us don't have a life and waste our time trying to guess what he's been up to, rather than getting outside and enjoying the summer and all that goes with it; such as going to the beach, watching cricket or tennis, and sitting outside enjoying the beers we're all so fond of brewing.

This may be a humorous thread, but it seems likely the joke is on us![/quote']

You must have missed reading the slightly more serious thread that spawned this one?

Where's Otto?

P.S. Have fun at the zoo Philbo. My advice while your are there, don't stand still for long. Hehehe! :P

Cheers,

Anthony.

Insert LOL emotes here

Firstly let me say thank you to all and I appreciate your concern over my absence since the new forum came online.

Everything is all good here. SWMBO was on holidays until today, so I stayed at her place since the 23rd, and didn't really get on the computer much. I didn't even realise the new forum was up yet because I thought it would be on the old web address for some reason.(Insert innocent emote here)

Anyway, we had a good chrissy and new years, and brewed 3 batches of beer in the time, and drank a fair bit of it as well lol. I will get back on tomorrow and post in the brew day thread about those.

Must say I did get a laugh out of this thread, but yeah, everything is going well and had a great start to the new year! (Insert big grin emote here)

Archived