Coopers Community

Whoa! Another blackout!

Canadian Eh!L

[lol] I worked both days this weekend. That girl seems to have dropped off the face of the earth though. Oh well' date=' plenty more out there. [cool']

Look on the bright side Kelsey, you dont have to waste time and FV space on lager[lol]

• 5 months later...

Whoa!!! Another black out!! I guess I must of had too many homebrew when I got back for my last tour of work. What happened around here? Did someone redecorate or something? Why is everything moving so slow? I feel like I'm in slow motion around here.

Whoa!! My head is really starting to hurt!smile

By the way.... Shotgun on the first post on the new forumbiggrin

Good to be back!

I really missed Lusty devil

I actually did a little bit' date=' shhh [img']innocent[/img]

But he hasn't made the transition yet. So you must be still missing him bandit

Just a little bit. A teensy weensy little bit.

Not the first time. But the second time I logged on, I got an "incorrect password" message. Then had to click on the retrieve password button.

As a result, I can no longer log on with my old Coopers Club number - "sad face".

Have to agree with you Hairy.

I got caught (numerous times innocent) trying to log on with my user name. After typing it in a couple of times, the last one hitting the keys REALLY hard I read that I had to put in my email address.

Hiya Hairy.

Good to be back!

I must be moving up in the world Hairy. :P I missed your sharp & enjoyable comical wit equally. :)

I missed the interaction with my guild forum friends just as much.

If it must be known, after 5-6 days of isolation from you guys I thought of placing myself into a self-induced coma until the new site was up & active, but after contacting Coopers directly with my dissatisfaction, then nicely asking PB2 if he knew when the new site would be up & running, he said positively, within the next day or so, I called off the medical team to begin my coma phase & monitor my "non-active" period.

What can I say, I have beers that require aging. It seemed an easy fit. >_^

Hehehe.

Cheers,

Anthony.

Hiya Hairy.
Good to be back!

I must be moving up in the world Hairy. :P I missed your sharp & enjoyable comical wit equally. :)

I missed the interaction with my guild forum friends just as much.

If it must be known, after 5-6 days of isolation from you guys I thought of placing myself into a self-induced coma until the new site was up & active, but after contacting Coopers directly with my dissatisfaction, then nicely asking PB2 if he knew when the new site would be up & running, he said positively, within the next day or so, I called off the medical team to begin my coma phase & monitor my "non-active" period.

What can I say, I have beers that require aging. It seemed an easy fit. >_^

Hehehe.

Cheers,

Anthony.

I was feeling that way but I saw your avatar and now the feeling has gone.

Man' date=' I had this dream. There was all these strange numbers and letters. Somehow all this gibberish meant I couldn't join my mates for a brew, a yarn and a laugh.[crying'] Oh, it was scary and sad.[smile]

The last time all those letters and numbers came courtesy of Lusty and Yob...it made me wonder if there had been a bit of posting under the influence on Saturday night[roll]

Reading of Yob,I just ordered some hops from him & he said to say hello to all the gang for him.So Hello Gang from Yob [happy] [happy]

Bought some Magnum from him recently.

• 2 weeks later...
That girl who was meant to be coming to visit called me and insisted that I go and see her' date=' told me to get Dad to brew it, just leave it sit there etc.. wouldn't take no for an answer [/quote']

she decided that I was gonna come and see her instead of doing what I'd planned on doing. [innocent]

I did give her a 6 pack of my first batch of Helles

[unsure] How long (short) have you known her? .... ITS A TRAP!! [lol]

Graham! What do you think happened to Otto?

Archived