Coopers Community

Whoa! Another blackout!

Canadian Eh!L

Yeah, apologies for the downtime. Not sure how long it was down??

I spotted it on Sunday morning but it seems that the geeks didn't react as quickly as we would like [pinched] [sad] [roll]

I didn't even have the internet on yesterday (it was working I just didn't turn it on), I had Beersmith up for my recipe but that was it, until I got home from that little brew day interruption anyway and saw the site was down. [crying] The interruption was worth it though. [wink]

I didn't even have the internet on yesterday (it was working I just didn't turn it on)' date=' I had Beersmith up for my recipe but that was it, until I got home from that little brew day interruption anyway and saw the site was down. [crying'] The interruption was worth it though. [wink]

A gentleman never tells, Kelsey... [innocent]

I didn't even have the internet on yesterday (it was working I just didn't turn it on)' date=' I had Beersmith up for my recipe but that was it, until I got home from that little brew day interruption anyway and saw the site was down. [crying'] The interruption was worth it though. [wink]

A gentleman never tells, Kelsey... [innocent]

That's the go ahead to tell us all about it, Kelsey [biggrin]

That girl who was meant to be coming to visit called me and insisted that I go and see her' date=' told me to get Dad to brew it, just leave it sit there etc.. wouldn't take no for an answer [/quote']

she decided that I was gonna come and see her instead of doing what I'd planned on doing. [innocent]

I did give her a 6 pack of my first batch of Helles

[unsure] How long (short) have you known her? .... ITS A TRAP!! [lol]

Man' date=' I had this dream. There was all these strange numbers and letters. Somehow all this gibberish meant I couldn't join my mates for a brew, a yarn and a laugh.[crying'] Oh, it was scary and sad.[smile]

The last time all those letters and numbers came courtesy of Lusty and Yob...it made me wonder if there had been a bit of posting under the influence on Saturday night[roll]

Man' date=' I had this dream. There was all these strange numbers and letters. Somehow all this gibberish meant I couldn't join my mates for a brew, a yarn and a laugh.[crying'] Oh, it was scary and sad.[smile]

The last time all those letters and numbers came courtesy of Lusty and Yob...it made me wonder if there had been a bit of posting under the influence on Saturday night[roll]

Reading of Yob,I just ordered some hops from him & he said to say hello to all the gang for him.So Hello Gang from Yob [happy] [happy]

Shoulda known better than to say anything... jeesh' date=' ya can't even go and spend a nice afternoon with a girl you like without people thinking gutterminded thoughts about it..[lol'] [lol]

It's either thinking about beer or thinking gutterminded thoughts Kelsey & YOU brought up the girl.[lol] [lol]

Shoulda known better than to say anything... jeesh' date=' ya can't even go and spend a nice afternoon with a girl you like without people thinking gutterminded thoughts about it..[lol'] [lol]

Just so you know Kelsey, I wasn't thinking gutter minded thoughts [innocent]

Mine were much dirtier than that [lol]

Get your minds out of the gutter you clowns. [lol]

I just have a nice afternoon with a lovely girl after she decided that I was gonna come and see her instead of doing what I'd planned on doing. [innocent]

how was this weekend kelse?[devil]

Archived