Coopers Community

Shameless self promotion right here

MitchBastard

Hey gang. It’s been a minute since I’ve posted. I’m certainly still home brewin, posting about it’s been off the priory list as of late. For the last few months I’ve had my head down trying to launch my own brewing company. I’ve been running pilot batches through our work pilot system and will be officially launching the brand/beers mid December. I’ve been able to secure two permanent taps at a local craft beer bar in Burleigh heads. At this point I should be pushing out about 600L a month across two different beer styles. I hope to grow this and if you want to keep up with things….you can follow us on instagram. @padre.beer is our handle. See ya all soon hopefully 

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, MitchBastard said:

Hey gang. It’s been a minute since I’ve posted. I’m certainly still home brewin, posting about it’s been off the priory list as of late. For the last few months I’ve had my head down trying to launch my own brewing company. I’ve been running pilot batches through our work pilot system and will be officially launching the brand/beers mid December. I’ve been able to secure two permanent taps at a local craft beer bar in Burleigh heads. At this point I should be pushing out about 600L a month across two different beer styles. I hope to grow this and if you want to keep up with things….you can follow us on instagram. @padre.beer is our handle. See ya all soon hopefully 

Onya Mitch, that's awesome, all of the very best. 🏆

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MitchBastard said:

Just bloody awesome stuff MitchB @MitchBastard. That's sensational news mate. Do keep us informed of your progress - I'd love to follow you on intsagram for sure - but what's a handle? 🤣

• Haha 2

On 11/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, Popo said:

Unreal, @MitchBastard. That's pretty cool. I'll have to live that dream through you.

What styles?

Cheers mate! Just gunna brew what i like to drink i spose haha. Will just be an extension of my Homebrewing line up guess. Lagers, pales, ipas, the odd hazy. I’m in no rush to be brewing hazy tho haha

• Like 2