Coopers Community

So this is Christmas and what have we done..

iBooz2

🎄So this is Christmas.🎄

It’s now Christmas Eve, the day before Christmas day (in our part of the world anyway) and I would like to wish all Coopers Community forum members and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year, may all yours and your families hopes and dreams for 2022 exceed expectations.  Stay safe and enjoy.

Cheers - AL

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 11

Merry Christmas @iBooz2 and all forum members.
I'm hoping I make it through the weekend. I have to get through 3 family Christmas dinners this year. We normally celebrate with my family on Xmas eve, an Austrian tradition. My Mum being Austrian born. I reckon @Aussiekraut might do the same? Then celebrate Xmas day with my wife's Aussie family BUT one of the wife's sisters can't get to SA until Boxing Day, so we're ramping up again on the 26th. 😮

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Yeah, sorry, didn’t want to go all Ebeneezer on you… Merry Christmas to all of you! A great help it was this year (as any), not merely for all of the practical advice but all the contact over the ether helps us all stay sane… thanks fellas 👍🎄☘️

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

Merry Christmas @iBooz2 and all forum members.
I'm hoping I make it through the weekend. I have to get through 3 family Christmas dinners this year. We normally celebrate with my family on Xmas eve, an Austrian tradition. My Mum being Austrian born. I reckon @Aussiekraut might do the same? Then celebrate Xmas day with my wife's Aussie family BUT one of the wife's sisters can't get to SA until Boxing Day, so we're ramping up again on the 26th. 😮

You're right  🙂 Tonight we have what we call German Xmas and tomorrow Aussie Xmas 🙂 

• Like 4