Sign in to follow this  
Scooby 1525229719

Coopers glasses

I was lucky enough to get one of these a long time ago and I use it quite a bit since I started brewing again. It was pure luck a friends wife gifted me another 2 of them not long ago. 

I was wondering if Coopers were ever going to release them for us to buy? 

IMG20181206175915.jpg

Maybe have a look around at Beer glasses. Bugger me some people take this fairly seriously especially regarding vintage beer glasses with price tags to match.

Someone trying to flog a 6 pack of your fav glasses for $25 on Oz Flea Bay. See link. Postage is a killer!!

Coopers Green Glasses Flea Bay Oz

22 hours ago, YeastyBoy said:

Maybe have a look around at Beer glasses. Bugger me some people take this fairly seriously especially regarding vintage beer glasses with price tags to match.

Someone trying to flog a 6 pack of your fav glasses for $25 on Oz Flea Bay. See link. Postage is a killer!!

Coopers Green Glasses Flea Bay Oz

Yeah I know, I looked on there and thought bugger that they're not made of gold 😂 and worse is that they're only pots, I want the schooners to match the ones I have. Merchants! 

Edited by Scooby 1525229719
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Scooby 1525229719 said:

Yeah I know, I looked on there and thought bugger that they're not made of gold 😂 and worse is that they're only pots, I want the schooners to match the ones I have. Merchants! 

Like how the Merchant will sell by glass at $5 each and $9 postage. So generous!!

I will keep an eye out at my local book/beer glass shop for a green Coopers schooner for you. All sorts of badged beer glasses end up on the shelf there for about fifty cents each. 

Will shout out if I find any.

Cheers

• Thanks 1