44 minutes ago, stquinto said:

No winter food here 😃

IMG_4010.jpeg

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4012.jpeg

IMG_4013.jpeg

IMG_4016.jpeg

Oh stop it @stquinto That looks absolutely delish cobber 😋 😋
(the seafood bouillabaisse, I mean of course, not those blo0dy out stretched hairy male legs kickin' back enjoyin' some beach time 😉 😂 🤣 😂).
Obviously to be served with a large piece of thickly toasted garlicky baguette on the side and an extra large icy cold lip smackin IPA  - (wow, I'm actually starting to drool right now) - NUM, NUM, NUMMY, NUM 
Clearly you have already Taken The Rest Of The Day Off - Well done and well desired I say !! - Cheers Big Ears  🍺 🍺

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Bouillabaisse.

That was Cioppino. A fish stew/soup anyway.
Bouillabaisse is more like this, with a fish soup first) But both are good, although I wouldn’t be able to make a proper bouillabaisse, so I only have it in decent restaurants. 

IMG_6884.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

IMG_8488.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stquinto said:

Bouillabaisse is more like this, with a fish soup first) But both are good, although I wouldn’t be able to make a proper bouillabaisse, so I only have it in decent restaurants. 

IMG_6884.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

IMG_8488.jpeg

I have made bouillabaisse many times, one of my favourite dishes. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stquinto said:

IMG_6884.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

IMG_8488.jpeg

Oh come on @stquinto,  that Cioppino looked heaps more inviting than the the French bouillabaisse anywho 😉
Man you feast on some outta this world culinary delights - I mean, just have a look at that Antipasto board as an example (insert wolf whistle here) - WOW ! 😋
P.S That is some size bitta cork you served that on as well - can't imagine the size of the bottle that came from  - HEE 😂 🤣 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Has anyone tried these? They are really good.

I like them with a salad, a a few chips,  now & again.

Be warned, they are hot. 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

20240812_174604.jpg

OH they do sound dangerous with a zillion cold beers Phil 😉 😋 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Steak night the other day. Shame I hadn’t properly burned down the charcoal to embers, had a slight chemical taste to the meat. The guests were well oiled so nobody noticed

IMG_4126.jpeg

IMG_4124.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, stquinto said:

Steak night the other day. Shame I hadn’t properly burned down the charcoal to embers, had a slight chemical taste to the meat. The guests were well oiled so nobody noticed

IMG_4126.jpeg

IMG_4124.jpeg

Mate - you're guests must have been there for a week chowin' down on those big bad boys - WOOHOO 🥳 - VERY, VERY NOICE 😋
Pleased they didn't go thirsty either by the sound of things (Well oiled 😉 🙃 😵‍💫 )- Lucky guests I say @stquinto 👏 🍺 🍺 🍺

• Haha 2

We had a t-bone left, I could have left it in the freezer for my daughter who’s coming here with some mates, but if you can’t look after yourself who can you look after? 

IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_4151.jpeg

IMG_4154.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, stquinto said:

We had a t-bone left, I could have left it in the freezer for my daughter who’s coming here with some mates, but if you can’t look after yourself who can you look after? 

IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_4151.jpeg

IMG_4154.jpeg

All looks good mate, tell me did the heat from those lovely coals get to touch the meat? 🤣

It does help to cook it you know 😉

• Haha 3

I was just admiring the chillies on our 'what are you growing' thread, so I thought I would post a picture of my lunch yesterday. It is left over butter chicken curry with rice, home grown rocket, chilli condiment and fresh chillies. I would admit that I am addicted to chillies!

20240819_121202[1].jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jennyss said:

I was just admiring the chillies on our 'what are you growing' thread, so I thought I would post a picture of my lunch yesterday. It is left over butter chicken curry with rice, home grown rocket, chilli condiment and fresh chillies. I would admit that I am addicted to chillies!

20240819_121202[1].jpg

That's good Jenny, I have always loved Chilis, I seem put it in everything. I can't wait for the warmer weather to get a heap of plants in.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2024 at 10:14 PM, Triple B Brewing said:

Righto @RDT2 - Ya got my interest for sure - any chance of sharin' that all time champion recipe PLEASE 🙏

Hi mate sorry been busy so here it is 😋

IMG_7484.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I can't wait for the warmer weather to get a heap of plants in.

Chilli plants don't seem to get going until December or January I find, but then if they're in a sheltered spot they can keep going till May.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Chilli plants don't seem to get going until December or January I find, but then if they're in a sheltered spot they can keep going till May.

When I see them at Bunnings, I know it's time to start planting, I am aiming for a bigger crop this year, I want to make heaps of chili sauce etc.

• Like 3

RETRO KITCHEN EQUIPMENT

Anyone remember these, apple corer & peeler, my neighbour over the back fence has been put in a nursing home & the family are chucking stuff out on the front lawn, there is a lot of junk from years of hoarding, but this is new along with other stuff.

I may use it occasionally, you can also do potatoes & other stuff with it, when I get sick of it, I will bin it.

APPLECORER.thumb.jpg.f7f9e097e55686168919f18a75f8d31a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

RETRO KITCHEN EQUIPMENT

Anyone remember these, apple corer & peeler, my neighbour over the back fence has been put in a nursing home & the family are chucking stuff out on the front lawn, there is a lot of junk from years of hoarding, but this is new along with other stuff.

I may use it occasionally, you can also do potatoes & other stuff with it, when I get sick of it, I will bin it.

APPLECORER.thumb.jpg.f7f9e097e55686168919f18a75f8d31a.jpg

Nice one Phil, looks like he (or she) couldn't resist a bargain either (now that's something I can relate to 😉 - I'm an absolute sucker for a substantial mark down 🤦‍♂️)

• Haha 3