WHATS ON THE MENU 2024

7 hours ago, Popo the Reprobate said:

Falafel 

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Come on Beachy, what the hell are they? 🤣

Felafel - the only decent homemade recipe I have used and these are GREAT

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Pizza night last night. The usual home-made base topped with tomato paste and grated cheddar; then  chicken, capsicum, asparagus, avocado, and parmesan, fetta and more cheddar cheese. Very nice, but mild compared to our usual pizzas laden with salami, olives, anchovies etc.

20240708_181033[1].jpg

20240708_184951[1].jpg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, jennyss said:

Pizza night last night. The usual home-made base topped with tomato paste and grated cheddar; then  chicken, capsicum, asparagus, avocado, and parmesan, fetta and more cheddar cheese. Very nice, but mild compared to our usual pizzas laden with salami, olives, anchovies etc.

20240708_181033[1].jpg

20240708_184951[1].jpg

Nice Jenny, it looks like you make & roll out your own pastry too, thin, how I like it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jennyss said:

@Classic Brewing Co, My husband does the crust. He likes to partially bake it for about 10 minutes before we load it up. The crust gets crisper that way.

Yes, it does, I do the same, I usually make my own but sometimes buy the wet dough from Coles, you can roll it out to whatever thickness you like.

• Like 4

On 7/9/2024 at 10:40 AM, jennyss said:

20240708_181033[1].jpg

20240708_184951[1].jpg

Oh my goodness!!!!!

• Like 3