Coopers Community

WHAT'S IN YER BAR FRIDGE ??

Classic Brewing Co

Show us what you have got in your Bar Fridge, most of us/we/you have either beer in kegs, bottles & also commercial beers on hand - just in case we get thirsty 🤣

Currently I have a reasonable selection but not showing the homebrews I have in another fridge.

I have German, Dutch & Australian ATM but at different times I have up to 6-8 different types of beer from all over.

The Yeast is also stored in there & of course Hops in the freezer.

Cheers

Phil

20220804_164834.jpg

• Like 4

Interesting Topic

i have heaps of beers  and trying to delete as much as i can  because i have about 6 ctns of craft beer going up the wall  waiting for their turn to get in the fridges and my belly

1- coopers Pale ale
2-blackmans  laid back nitro stout
3- Jetty road - And in the morning  I'm making waffles - Stout
4 - hop nation - Fallen Leaves
5 hop nations  - Mother Hybrid Hazy ipa
6 Hop Nation - Ground Control
7 Blackmans - Angry Reganld
8 black mans sour
9 blackmans  blackberry  barrel farm sour
10 Blackmans  bourbon  barrel  stout
11 blackmans   Porter
12 Blackmans Just Another ipa
13 Blackmans Party Town
14 mountain culture  cinco De Cuatro Neipa
15 Hawkers alter ego 

i have several others but cant think of the top of my head  what they are

only one close to commercial beer is the coopers Pale ale

• Like 3

On 8/4/2022 at 3:31 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

Show us what you have got in your Bar Fridge, most of us/we/you have either beer in kegs, bottles & also commercial beers on hand - just in case we get thirsty 🤣

Currently I have a reasonable selection but not showing the homebrews I have in another fridge.

I have German, Dutch & Australian ATM but at different times I have up to 6-8 different types of beer from all over.

The Yeast is also stored in there & of course Hops in the freezer.

Cheers

Phil

20220804_164834.jpg

This is what is in my fridge two xxxx golds which assist with fermentation stability! About 5 years old now. I avoid commercial beer at all costs unless I want brew it so I know what I will get roughly!

B41BFD47-EAF6-429B-917D-DE67DB9BA609.jpeg

Edited by RDT2
  • Like 5

57 minutes ago, RDT2 said:

This is what is in my fridge two xxxx golds which assist with fermentation stability! About 5 years old now. I avoid commercial beer at all costs unless I want brew it so I know what I will get roughly!

Yeah well I would keep using them for shelves mate, they ain't worth opening. 🤣 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jennyss said:

We won this handy little bar frig a few years ago in a raffle at our local, the Ploughman's Rest Tavern.

They are a handy in any household, like most home brewer's I have too many fridges, as we do 🤭 however the trusty old bar fridge is a great asset. It is something sacred in my Bar room as that is where I keep the good stuff, right alongside it is the Keg fridge & there are more in other rooms. 

BTW I have been to your local not that long ago when I was coming down from Dubbo, I think on the way to Bathurst or Mudgee.

• Like 1