Coopers Community

brewing calculator

davids47

8 minutes ago, davids47 said:

what is a good brewing calculator , one that can handle kits, and a few additives with out being to technical,

i have been using the one on brewers friend and its started to  give out some funny figures

This one seems to be fairly basic.

https://www.morebeer.com/articles/Brewing_Calculators

1 hour ago, davids47 said:

what is a good brewing calculator , one that can handle kits, and a few additives with out being to technical,

i have been using the one on brewers friend and its started to  give out some funny figures

To calculate what?

11 hours ago, davids47 said:

Although I have moved to using Brewfather for both all grain and kit brewing, the IanH spreadsheet is still excellent for kits and bits.  My current version of it is attached.

Kit & Extract Beer Designer V4.1.8 (SOS Mods).xls

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Although I have moved to using Brewfather for both all grain and kit brewing, the IanH spreadsheet is still excellent for kits and bits.  My current version of it is attached.

Kit & Extract Beer Designer V4.1.8 (SOS Mods).xls 1.15 MB · 6 downloads

It's taken me awhile to get my head around the Spreadsheet but I like it and use it a bit, So much I don't understand still.

Brewtracker App to keep a log of my brews and ABV, just add .5 for bottle priming (750ml).