Coopers Community

Early Morning Walk

Classic Brewing Co

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

20240124_111547.thumb.jpg.7fbd7deb4ded56b3e5c527af745045ee.jpgI just got back from a walk on the beach, the tide is coming in & there is a lot of beach, just glorious no matter the weather or time of the day.

20240124_111547.thumb.jpg.8c1c75e3587d426899ec73f58abf02fa.jpg20240124_111624.thumb.jpg.4b9d00e9c0fc26e68de895be3503cf0c.jpg

Sorry about the duplicate, I tried to attach a video, but it wouldn't attach & by the time I realised it, the edit function was no longer available.

@Coopers DIY Beer Team Frank, is there a reason why the edit function only stays available for a short time?

It's not an issue just wondering that's all.

Cheers

Phil

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Sorry about the duplicate, I tried to attach a video, but it wouldn't attach & by the time I realised it, the edit function was no longer available.

@Coopers DIY Beer Team Frank, is there a reason why the edit function only stays available for a short time?

Cheers

Phil

OK, here's the video.

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Frank, is there a reason why the edit function only stays available for a short time?

I'd imagine it is so that people can't go back and edit posts to change the meaning or context. Not sure if it can be changed so that it can still edited for say, 30 minutes and/or as long as no one else has posted a response. I'll ask the question. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

I'd imagine it is so that people can't go back and edit posts to change the meaning or context. Not sure if it can be changed so that it can still edited for say, 30 minutes and/or as long as no one else has posted a response. I'll ask the question. 

Thanks Frank. 👍 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Thanks for the vision Phil - very nice - I do have a very big soft spot for our coastline - I reckon we are extremely lucky to have such a wonderful vista and place to go to for relation, solitude and flat out fun really - Cheers !! 🍺🍺

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah, it is only one street away, about a 3-minute walk. I don't want to be anywhere else.

Opposite sides of the country for you and I Phil, so a different local @Classic Brewing Co, but I am as fortunate as you are then - just one street from the lapping shores of Geographe Bay - it was absolutely a picture this morning walkin' the hound - love it, and wouldn't want it any other way 😍  WOOHOO 🥳 

We're a couple of very lucky guys I'd say eh 🍺🍺

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

just one street from the lapping shores of Geographe Bay 

@Triple B Brewing , you bought back some fond memories of your location, we had an absolutely beautiful day on your part of the coast.  Was there just a few weeks ago and loved it but boy has it changed since I was last touring around your area.  Need to update my SatNav (see the today's tastings thread for some pics).

Also loved Eagle Bay too but have to ask, does the wind ever die down there at this time of year.  I think the few days we had in Margaret River were magic but when you get over to the coast, hold onto your hats!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

@Triple B Brewing , you bought back some fond memories of your location, we had an absolutely beautiful day on your part of the coast.  Was there just a few weeks ago and loved it but boy has it changed since I was last touring around your area.  Need to update my SatNav (see the today's tastings thread for some pics).

Also loved Eagle Bay too but have to ask, does the wind ever die down there at this time of year.  I think the few days we had in Margaret River were magic but when you get over to the coast, hold onto your hats!

Hey @iBooz2, It has been particularly windy over here a couple of weeks ago, not sure exactly why those out of character conditions were prevailing 😔

I think you might have been just a little unlucky from a timing perspective re the windy weather. Right now for example it is a very light 7.4km/h SE, on 24 degs with a forecast max of 30, so a little offshore breeze and absolutely delightful. The wind will typically swing to the south and build in the arvo and provide a wonderful cooling affect to any hot summers day 🥵 - so perrrrfect beer garden, BBQ and swillin' weather 😉🍺🍺🥳 Happy Aussie Day to ya champ 😉 🍺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2024 at 12:32 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

Frank, is there a reason why the edit function only stays available for a short time?

Hey Phil, as suspected the editing function was limited to a (default) 30 minute window so that people couldn't go back and change their posts days or weeks later. Abby has now set that window at two hours. We hope this helps. Cheers, Frank.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

Hey Phil, as suspected the editing function was limited to a (default) 30 minute window so that people couldn't go back and change their posts days or weeks later. Abby has now set that window at two hours. We hope this helps. Cheers, Frank.

That's awesome Frank & Abby, thanks heaps, I think that will help especially when you go back over a post & notice a typo or something not quite right. There are also times when you also forget to attach an image so this will make a difference.

Both of you TTROTDO.

Cheers

Phil 🍺

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...