Coopers Community

New packaging looks good

Stickers

9 hours ago, Stickers said:

hi @Coopers DIY Beer Team, just ordered a new 8.5lt brew kit and just wanted to give a quick shout out to whoever decided that it was time to move away from the ransom note punk branding and move to a look that is a little more classy.. they did a good job ๐Ÿป

87597478_BREWKITS1.png.fe032cd8617687e7f29f3cb5128a7c12.png

ย 

A change is always good but I prefer this more informative type of Artwork.

A709789.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Cheers I am glad you think so, it took me about 15 minutes, I thought time for a change.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i can tell you know what you're doing with the type-on-the-path in the circles.. that is something i can never get right ๐Ÿคฃ

10 minutes ago, Stickers said:

i can tell you know what you're doing with the type-on-the-path in the circles.. that is something i can never get right ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah I use Corel Draw & I have Photoshop, I have been doing my own Artwork for years so it's just a walk in the park. ( if you know what you are doing. ) Cheersย ๐Ÿป

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 10:02 PM, Stickers said:

hi @Coopers DIY Beer Team, just ordered a new 8.5lt brew kit and just wanted to give a quick shout out to whoever decided that it was time to move away from the ransom note punk branding and move to a look that is a little more classy.. they did a good job ๐Ÿป

87597478_BREWKITS1.png.fe032cd8617687e7f29f3cb5128a7c12.png

ย 

So now I want to buy some of those glasses. Could be fun to bring them out after a couple and watch guys try to get their eyes adjusted to it. ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

• Haha 1