Coopers Community

Happy 3rd birthday

Malter White

6 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Happy anniversary. I guess the middle aged part was predictable and has nothing to do with the beer 😂 The rest, well, join the club 🙂 Although I am bottling a mid strength beer shortly.

I might be following suit with midstrength beer soon. I've been charged by the fat police at work and need to drop a few kgs.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

You probably use too much petrol 😂

Nah, bus diesel is tax deductible so all good.  Its just that he mucks up their timetables, takes too long nowadays to squeeze him into and out of the drivers cab.😂

Congrats on 3 years craft brewing (& drinking) @MUZZY

Cheers - AL

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MUZZY said:

Who would have thought that only 3 short years later I'd be a middle aged, overweight drunk?

You sound like just about everyone else on here! 😄

I sorted my overweight problem out this year and now know that if I want a beer (350ml) I have to walk 30 minutes to earn it.  If I want two, that's one hour of walking.  Takes too long though so, I do more running instead!  Now I can earn a beer in half the time!  Just now I've both walked (70 minutes), and done some running (including HIIT as well) so I reckon that's at least five guilt-free beers earned for tonight.  🤪  

Edited by BlackSands
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlackSands said:

I did the opposite.  Increased fat and protein, cut out the carbs... except for beer carbs!  

Yeah @MUZZY I would agree mate.... probably be better to get rid of the carbs... especially readily metabolised carbs... than the meat.... but many ways to the top of the mountain.

• Like 3