Coopers Community

Brewcraft stores in Adelaide.

Pale Man

I live in country SA and finding that Brewcraft in Adelaide are pretty good in supplying me with hops and yeast, promptly and a decent price. I'm aware of three Brewcraft stores in Adelaide. For you South Aussie people which would be the best of three to spend some bucks. Basically I'm after a Kegerator that comes with some good advice and probably start to build an all grain brewery as well. Four hour drive from where I live so I want to go to the right place. Thanks for any advice.

For my keg hardware (Murray Bridge) I got most of it from cheekypeakbrewery - good value, good advice (they were/are brewers) and prompt service even when they were being hammered by covid. Their hops are good value also. For grain and extracts I use beerbelly. Pretty sure BB deal in KegKing equipment - Amanda mentioned it about a keg system the time I called in.

Beerbelly have the best postage rates but not sure it applies to 4 hours out - to MB it is $8.50 for anything up to 25kg and next day delivery once they pack it. (had to wait 2 days once for the packing part - again during the heydays of covid franticity on HB)

Edited by Journeyman
  • Like 1

In SA for me given where I live in order of preference...

1. Beerbelly (Pooraka)
2. Country Brewer (Kilburn)
3. Brewcraft (Salisbury)

2 & 3 are franchised so you'll often pay a little more on top of the base price there, whereas Beerbelly is not franchised & is family owned & operated.

1 & 2 support local whereas at 3 you won't find any support for Coopers products & other locally produced products. Brewcraft support NZ/UK based products primarily. It's one aspect of Brewcraft's business I don't particularly like at all.

That said, nice, friendly, & helpful staff at each shop.

Just my 20 cents,

Lusty.

• Like 4