Coopers Community

Malter White

Coopers Club Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Malter White last won the day on January 3

Malter White had the most liked content!

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

3,947 profile views

Malter White's Achievements

1. Thanks for pointing this out, Shamus. I wasn't aware.
  2. If you're looking for a good bottle brush this one is silicone and the thicker bristles cover more area than the thinner plastic bristles of other brushes. It was $2 from KMart a few years ago so it's probably only about $28 now with the inflation we're suffering.
  3. I love a lager but I now remember why I don't make them often. They take so long. Zzzzzzzz... This Cooper's APA with Galaxy hops and Morgan's European lager yeast has been fermenting for 12 days and while the SG is steadily coming down it looks a good week away from clearing up adequately. Sample taste gets a thumbs up. It'll be a nice beer but it's going to test my patience waiting for it.
  4. Nice. I've worked it out from your clue. You're making a sequel, "Micky Does Dallas".
  5. @Tricky Micky Great news on the production. Wishing you the best for it going forward. It seems like you're keeping your cards close to your chest but can you give us an idea what it's about without letting the cat out of the bag completely?
  6. Congratulations on bringing up the half century, Jenny. I don't want to tell you how to suck eggs but your label is very detailed. I'd get weary writing all that 30 times. To save this chore I use a free app called Brewtracker and all the details of my brews are stored in it. To label my bottles I just use a liquid pencil and write the batch number on them. If I need info on the brew I simply refer to the app. Your beer, your choice but I'm a sticky beak and feel compelled to share my "vast" knowledge with you.
  7. That eases my mind a bit. The growler I have looks like it has thicker glass so hopefully shouldn't break as easily. I was more concerned the lid and it's cradle were flung on to the bottle on opening.
  8. I'm curious, Glivo. Did this happen on opening the bottle or did it just happen by itself? I have a 2 litre growler with swing top and when I opened it the pressure was enormous like a champagne bottle. If what has happened to your bottle is from opening I'll want to ensure to take precautions in future.
  9. Gee you've got a hard life, Dave. Je suis un rock star.
  10. @Triple B Brewing I've become a fair weather supporter in recent years because my team, Essendon, have been so inconsistent. While it was good to see them win on Friday, I took more joy in the Crows losing rather than the Dons winning. I know I'm a sad unit but as someone following a Victorian team in SA, I'm fed up with the media here's focus on just one team. It's probably the same in WA, I'd imagine.
  11. My father in law just visited. Dropped off this beauty from Greenock Brewing in the Barossa Valley. Smooth as silk. Clever name too, I thought.
  12. I didn't post because it was high alcohol. It was more because it's called Mule and made with ginger beer. It's a really refreshing drop. I haven't had in years but remember drinking it in Bali when I'd had enough of Bintang. When the Coopers ginger beer kit comes out I'll definitely be adding lime. Probably not vodka though because I'll ensure it's ABV is high enough to not need it.
  13. Hi @LeticiaGarcia Sorry for any confusion. As pointed out by @Triple B Brewing, it was just a tongue in cheek poke at people who use incorrect spelling.
  14. Thanks for the reminder, Graculus. I haven't done one of these for a few months because of the hot weather but now the weather is cooling down I reckon this could be the next one I do.