Pezzza

Coopers Club Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Pezzza last won the day on December 3 2022

Pezzza had the most liked content!

3 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Pezzza's Achievements

1. Bottled AG Pezza Pilly from the Archives... lush
  2. Dark Bier on Nitro (Guinness Gas) Still working on getting the gas right but pretty nice all the same
  3. Mate your Brews are really lookin great David : ) Just really small bubbles and creamy top mate - nice work
  4. Wey Pilly Gal as Bittering and some Tett as FO
  5. mmm I think festive @MitchBastard Mitchie might also had something to do with the naming of Dubbs : )
  6. I support the use of the Stainless Steel Clamps - and with the higher pressures of the Nitro set-up would recommend them instead of the push fittings... some love the plazzi push-ons but I (maybe due to being incompetent, ham-fisted, or both) have never had much joy out of them... Give me Barb and SS Clamps any day.... and I use 3.5m of the below line... this is what Jezza from CPB put me onto ages ago and has worked well ever since...
  7. I agree @stquinto Sainter... it obviously as you well know takes quite a lot longer to nitro-mix gas up initially -- and then more often than not - can take a few goes to get the gas level spot on.... And on the day - usually a few pours to get it right...flow control taps might be good for it too... but once done it is a beautiful thing ; )
  8. Same line as the CO2 @iBooz2 Boozer - but quite different Gas Bottle and quite different Regulator... And as you would well know, quite different Tap as well Cheers Boozer and Brewers-at-large ; )
  9. A little cloudy but the Bier is clear ; )
  10. Agree with all of the above regarding Carapils - a beautiful thing - and this creamy top of the below Diamond Yeast Beer i.e. a Larger style ish - will have contribution from Carapils as well as some Rye... but just being full bodied all grain helps too I suppose A bit cloudy still but fairly young still : ) A terrible sadness here at PMB as the 25kg bag of Carapils has run out - but still got some Wheat and Rye which always helps. Cheers and good brewing All
  11. PMB's Golden Sorta-Pilly from a cuppla daze ago ; ) Pretty humid at the Mountain Brewery since the rain...
  12. Vale the outrageously chocolatey-syrupy Doppelbonk Choc Drop.... done in Sep 2023... crystal clear... mellow... a lovely mild 7.1% Goodness ... very taschty but this stuff was sleep-medicine
  13. Yesterday's Post-Mowing Rice Beer... a sneaky FWK c/o All-Inn... pretty taschty... could do with some Carapils tho ; )