Coopers Community

The Code TV show

ChristinaS1

Hi all. Canadian Netflix has just started carrying "The Code," the Australian TV show. I started watching it a couple nights ago and quite like it. As the action moves to different parts of Australia, I keep thinking of my Australian brewing brethren and under what conditions some of you brew. Cheers! -Christina.

We don't watch TV' date=' but a friend who is a film producer loves it - mainly David Wenham...

Isn't it set mainly around Sydney? [/quote']

Yes, but also Lindara, and somewhere else where the main characters have a cottage, didn't catch the name. Not sure if Lindara is an actual place or not, but it seems to be the Outback.

We don't watch TV' date=' but a friend who is a film producer loves it - mainly David Wenham...

Isn't it set mainly around Sydney? [/quote']

Ummm....you don't watch TV??.

As a Self confessed TV addict I cant even comprehend that....WTF do you do instead??

G'day ChristinaS1' date=' like the avatar. [img']wink[/img]

Sir Lusty will be pleased. whistling

Cheers.

Thanks. My ten year old son helped me do it. I could not have done it without him. I tried before on my own. I am technically challenged. lol

Don't mind our Magnaman Christina. He has a fettish for ducks & other bird life. tongue

Who knows what thoughts are racing through his head given your new plucked Tweety bird with the big hair avatar! whistling

XLONEY92_57.jpg

Coz he's a bad ol' putty tat! lol

Nice to see an avatar though! wink

Cheers,

Lusty.

Don't mind our Magnaman Christina. He has a fettish for ducks & other bird life. tongue

Who knows what thoughts are racing through his head given your new plucked Tweety bird with the big hair avatar! whistling

XLONEY92_57.jpg

Coz he's a bad ol' putty tat! lol

Nice to see an avatar though! wink

Cheers,

Lusty.

Hi Lusty. Glad you like it but my avatar is not Tweetie bird. It is his girlfriend. Cheers! -Christina.

Nice Avatar.

I don't watch much TV and haven't heard of The Code. Although having looked it up it sounds OK.

But if you get a chance watch Rake. Season four starts here next week.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1587000/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

"Rake" is awesome - one of the very best series this country has ever produced. Although it's series 4 starting next week and I can only remember seeing series 1& 2...... so it's a trip to the DVD store to see the third series!!

Archived