Coopers Community

King Ruddager

Heath1525229455

Hah, hi guys, didn't see this thread sorry.

I usually check in daily but haven't been paying much attention lately, and beer's fallen off the radar a little but I threw a BBQ on Saturday so I now have some ground to make up and need to get brewing again smile

I threw a BBQ on Saturday smile

Question "Your Kingship" is this some sort of South Australian twist on the Highland games and throwing BBQ's replaces the caber toss ? unsure

cheers.

Normally BBQs are thrown to show the drop bears who is boss. if you don't regularly show a signs of strength and brutality the drop bears in the area get a bit keen and try to invade your territory. BBQs are normally thrown during the warmer months when the drop bears are most active. sometimes it is required to throw a BBQ mid week if the drop bears are particularly active.

when throwing a BBQ its also required to make as much noise as possible, this makes the BBQ throwing seem better than it really is.

Question "Your Kingship" is this some sort of South Australian twist on the Highland games and throwing BBQ's replaces the caber toss ? unsure

cheers.

Normally BBQs are thrown to show the drop bears who is boss. if you don't regularly show a signs of strength and brutality the drop bears in the area get a bit keen and try to invade your territory. BBQs are normally thrown during the warmer months when the drop bears are most active. sometimes it is required to throw a BBQ mid week if the drop bears are particularly active.

when throwing a BBQ its also required to make as much noise as possible' date=' this makes the BBQ throwing seem better than it really is. [/quote']

As a Canadian I did not know what a Drop Bear was. I had to look it up. Very funny.

when throwing a BBQ its also required to make as much noise as possible' date=' this makes the BBQ throwing seem better than it really is. [/quote']

Strewth cobber, no drop bears around here, the bloody Bunyip's and Yowies ate 'em ages ago, I wouldn't lead you

. rightful

Cheers.

cheers.

As a Canadian I did not know what a Drop Bear was. I had to look it up. Very funny.

google the port lincon tuna toss.....no im not joking lol

Strewth cobber, no drop bears around here, the bloody Bunyip's and Yowies ate 'em ages ago, I wouldn't lead you

. rightful

Cheers.

In South Africa, we only have the tokoloshe.

Would you believe I haven't yet made an AG pale. That is, unless you count Smashs, and I don't. Smash is Smash.

Anyway, I ended up with regular ale malt because the LHBS was out of Marris Otter, and BRY-97 because they're out of US-05. I also ordered cascade and amarillo hops ... good times ahead.

Archived