Coopers Community

New Coopers DIY Beer iPhone App

Android version be great thanks

Bearing in mind that Android has a larger market share of mobile market it would be nice to have an app for android users. Is the iphone/ipad app only available in Australia? I don't have an iphone myself but have access to an ipad sometimes. I am based in Ireland

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have an iPhone and am apparently locked into Apple World for my sins. I could change to Android or something but I can't be arsed. Too much effort. Home brewing for me is a sort of pre-digital pastime, so I'm not much bothered with apps and such. But look at me here on the website writing about it. Oh the irony!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep there's annoyances like that all over the forum and app, I know they're a brewery and forums aren't high on their priority, but some of these things are really annoying such as having to navigate to the last post every time or as you mentioned above.

• 3 weeks later...

In the next revision, could there please be a way to save log in details? It really is quite tiresome to thumb out email address and password every time you go in. This would really help with usability.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In the next revision' date=' could there please be a way to save log in details? It really is quite tiresome to thumb out email address and password every time you go in. This would really help with usability.[/quote']

I agree! Very annoying having to log-in every time I open the App. Can you please add Touch ID log-in as well?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone use this?

Yup... Its pretty good, however like a lot of peeps have said on here having to login every time is a little annoying. Actually I would love to have the app keep track of how long a brew has been in the FV for and then track the number of days in the bottle.

I have an app on my android which does this and I find it quite handy.

Really? iPhone? People still use those? Seriously though there's about double the amount of Android users as there is iOS users. Android app please.

I second that I would like to have the application for my Android Tablet! I hope there is one in the works for the near future.

Ray