Coopers Community

Time

Scottie

To celebrate and for acknowledgement w00t

Thanks to everyone who helped me through my concentrate, extract and even my partial brewing stages. And curses on you who lured me into this All Grain world, where my efficiency and productivity have plummeted (At least I'm drinking less) lol

https://coopers.com.au/coopers-forum/topic/8552/?page=4

Post 63 it's me

Scottie

Hi Scottie.

And curses on you who lured me into this All Grain world' date=' where my efficiency and productivity have plummeted (At least I'm drinking less) [img']lol[/img]

They can only be held responsible for walking you to that cliff. You're the one who has to jump off it! tongue

Nice hair piece in your new avatar pic btw. One from your Nicole Kidman collection? unsure

Hehe! biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

And curses on you who lured me into this All Grain world' date=' where my efficiency and productivity have plummeted (At least I'm drinking less) [img']lol[/img]

They can only be held responsible for walking you to that cliff. You're the one who has to jump off it! tongue

Anthony.

Hey one thing Scottie while plummeting off this "cliff", just look around, at least your not the only one.whistling

<a href=Stantis-CityCouncilLemmings_zps55a49b99.

Cheers.

Hey Gang

Who remembers the Goodies? Their episodes used to go off on tangents and end up with no resemblance to the opening stanza. Much like this thread, not really intended to be about jumping off the all grain Cliff at all. I just have to wait for Hairy, normally he gets it.

Happy Days

Scottie

Who remembers the Goodies?

I remember the Goodies very well. Tim Brooke-Taylor' date=' Graeme Garden, & Bill Oddie.

In SA it used to run every weeknight (approx. 5.30-6.00pm) on the ABC just before Doctor Who...

...which ironically leads me back to the comparisons I've previously drawn between Doctor Who & Scottie with their many incantations. It's funny how some things come full circle isn't it. [img']whistling[/img]

Given the recent username change again Scottie, was the task force closing in again? lol

Hehe! biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

Hey Gang

Who remembers the Goodies? Their episodes used to go off on tangents and end up with no resemblance to the opening stanza. Much like this thread' date=' not really intended to be about jumping off the all grain Cliff at all. I just have to wait for Hairy, normally he gets it.

Happy Days

Scottie[/quote']

Thanks mate, now I feel old!

Someone please tell me 42 is not old!!!

Well it three years since my first post on the Coopers Forum.

afirstpost_zps33243314.jpg

My first brew actually went down on September 11 2011, and the first three were made with BE1. It didn't take long for Hairy, Muddy, Bill, Yob and the crew to convince me to go to kits and bits and with great results. All the while I kept saying the Coopers kit is good enough for me, I tried a Munton's and a Mangrove Jack's kit and TBH they didn't measure up to the Coopers kits at all. So along the way I have put down 77 brews (4 that got infected), flushed out a few Trolls and only managed to upset a few guys one of which was BillK (which I still regret). Anyway I hope to be around for another three years and apart from keeping an eye out for Trolls I don't intend to upset anyone - even Lusty biggrin

Cheers for Beers and Happy Brewing

The Brewer formally known as

Scottie "Nelson Amarillo VonScott" @ Valley Brew

• 1 month later...

Hi errrm..., errr,... well you know who you are. tongue

Before everyone starts to carry on' date=' its a matter of protecting the brand. I fear there could be an imposter on the loose.

Greetings from The Valley Brew

[/quote']

Was the federal taskforce swat team doing a sweep of your current suburb again Scottie? unsure

biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

• 3 weeks later...

Beam me up Scottie, it's getting bonkers down here! lol. I've moved up to partial mash since I was here last. The Cooper's cans go in at flame out for some interesting beers. Just mind your water to grist ratio & mash temps to get good conversion for the style you're brewing. And don't over-sparge either. I keep the boil down to a gently rolling one, rather than bubbling blurps jumping out of the kettle to freedom! That way, boil-off is lessened.

Archived