Coopers Community

The Court of Coopers

JohnE9

I have this recurring vision about the Court of Coopers.

His Majesty, King Ruddager, sits on an elevated throne and standing at his right hand is Hairy, the court's must trusted adviser. He is a dignified figure, wise eyes with a glint of humour, and a long beard speckled with grey atop a completely bald head, not shaven.

To the left of the King is Herr Otto, usually half blotto but still able to give sage advice. Around the room are scattered small groups in earnest conversation. I see Lotm wearing a space suit, Lusty, Ben10, Capt Baggins,Adz, Nick, Adam, Tom, Dick and Harry. There are envoys from Canada (Chad and a mate), the USA (Maineiac and T Bone), Ireland, UK and Sweden. I think they are talking about stuff like boil times, temperatures and hop characteristics.

If you are in favour with the King you may be invited to kiss his ring.

There are no females present. The Queen and her ladies are all outside around the pool quaffing wine and cider. Children? Seen, but not heard.

The King and his men soon retire to the tasting rooms where awaiting them are tables groaning under the weight of lagers, pilseners, ales, stout, porters and every variety of beer. All of it brewed by master craftsmen.

After an hour or so they move out to mingle with the Ladies and it is here that most nod off to have a short nap.

The vision then fades away.

Nice one John. Do I have any wizardry powers? I would really like some if you could manage it. I could be holding a big, long staff (but that may be a different type of dream [innocent] )

And could Hairy the Wizard be excused from kissing the King's ring? Please?

And could Hairy the Wizard be excused from kissing the King's ring? Please?

Could I be excused from kissing the King's ring' date=' too? I can't imagine it would smell too nice after sitting on that bicycle seat of his! [sick'] [devil] [lol]

I think "Hairy" Potter has a spell to avoid this unpleasantness. Raise your wand & repeat...

.....EXSMELLIARSMUS!!! [lol]

[biggrin]

Cheers,

Anthony.

His Majesty, King Ruddager, sits on an elevated throne and standing at his right hand is Hairy, the court's must trusted adviser. He is a dignified figure, wise eyes with a glint of humour, and a long beard speckled with grey atop a completely bald head, not shaven.

To the left of the King is Herr Otto, usually half blotto but still able to give sage advice. Around the room are scattered small groups in earnest conversation. I see Lotm wearing a space suit, Lusty, Ben10, Capt Baggins,Adz, Nick, Adam, Tom, ****and Harry. There are envoys from Canada (Chad and a mate), the USA (Maineiac and T Bone), Ireland, UK and Sweden. I think they are talking about stuff like boil times, temperatures and hop characteristics.

There are no females present. The Queen and her ladies are all outside around the pool quaffing wine and cider. Children? Seen, but not heard.

The King and his men soon retire to the tasting rooms where awaiting them are tables groaning under the weight of lagers, pilseners, ales, stout, porters and every variety of beer. All of it brewed by master craftsmen.

After an hour or so they move out to mingle with the Ladies and it is here that most nod off to have a short nap.

Very good Johnny,but this kingdom has but one king, and a swift thrust of either his keyboard or mouse and we could all be banished to Siberia.

To the left of the King is Herr Otto, usually half blotto but still able to give sage advice. Around the room are scattered small groups in earnest conversation. I see Lotm wearing a space suit, Lusty, Ben10, Capt Baggins,Adz, Nick, Adam, Tom, ****and Harry. There are envoys from Canada (Chad and a mate), the USA (Maineiac and T Bone), Ireland, UK and Sweden. I think they are talking about stuff like boil times, temperatures and hop characteristics.

Very good Johnny,but this kingdom has but one king, and a swift thrust of either his keyboard or mouse and we could all be banished to Siberia.

and dont i know it........

We're gunna need some more clues here [rightful]

Lucky you aren't playing 'Who Am I'. I think I am OK with just the one clue.

You're Too Good

I have no idea, must have been before my time [innocent]

Scottie, when you know ALL the potential "players" on the board, the answers appear more easily! [wink]

Stop torturing yourself. [lol]

Cheers,

Anthony.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived