Coopers Community

Sorry about the blown head gasket!

Wayne, your value to the forum in it's current state is immeasurable to me. You cover a wide spectrum of knowledge in brewing & your humour & passion for home brewing is evident in your posts. I for one enjoy reading them.

No forgiveness necessary in my eyes. I was just glad I wasn't part of the thread that your head gasket blew in! [lol]

Welcome back. [happy]

Anthony.

did I miss something?

Hot damn this place seems to be getting tetchy lately, I would have to ask the question as to why and who??

Livin on the edge myself here...

You must of missed it I was pretty tanked after a bad day and I had a rage and was not nice towards some members of the forum. I have taken a week off to let things settle and came back to apologise for being a dick

did I miss something?

Hot damn this place seems to be getting tetchy lately, I would have to ask the question as to why and who??

Livin on the edge myself here...

Just a spirited discussion about fluoride. Created a little excitement for a hours and then everyone got on with their lives.

Settle down guys. The big love in is getting a bit sickly [sick]

I think I prefer psycho raging moron over that [biggrin]

It's Christmas time Hairy! The time to be merry & giving etc..etc. [biggrin]

Although the "psycho raging morons" are generally more interesting, I'm quite happy to give them a few days off at this time of year. [lol]

Anthony.

Hey guys my sincere apologies for blowing my head gasket the other week no excuses had a long week and had a few too many. If you don't forgive me that is fine but thought I would apologise for being a d**khead.

oh great yob!!! NOW i find out i have to apologise if im a d...head......ill be apologising for years now and i just got here........cheers mate

Cheers Wayne

oh great yob!!! NOW i find out i have to apologise if im a d...head......ill be apologising for years now and i just got here........cheers mate

Hey guys my sincere apologies for blowing my head gasket the other week no excuses had a long week and had a few too many. If you don't forgive me that is fine but thought I would apologise for being a d**khea

Cheers Wayne

wayne im new on here but im not new on the planet.....no need for apologies brother...you werent offensive, rude etc...you had an opinion........the day we have to apologise for an opinion is the day we should all give it away........only and old opinionated brumpy persons opininon though i guess...cheers wayne and merry xmas and keep up the efforts in here......

Thanks guys I felt like an idiot for losing the plot as such. I was adversely stressed out our local telephone exchange burnt down which sent my business behind had bookings for shift kit installs and also transmission services which I couldn't do due to the lack of the ability to order the parts in question to do these jobs. Then I was getting attacked by left wing voters on facebook about fluoride and I came here expressed my opinion then things went a bit pear shaped. I still feel guilty I love this forum and the members within it (in a non gay way) This place has taught me a multitude of things anyhow Cheers guys I am back and I promise not to blow another gasket [cool]

Thanks guys I felt like an idiot for losing the plot as such. I was adversely stressed out our local telephone exchange burnt down which sent my business behind had bookings for shift kit installs and also transmission services which I couldn't do due to the lack of the ability to order the parts in question to do these jobs. Then I was getting attacked by left wing voters on facebook about fluoride and I came here expressed my opinion then things went a bit pear shaped. I still feel guilty I love this forum and the members within it (in a non gay way) This place has taught me a multitude of things anyhow Cheers guys I am back and I promise not to blow another gasket [cool]

dont promise things...if you dont lose it again im not coming back.lol

I just don't get it.

Why would anybody care about fluoride or this big Bromance?

The world is ending in a few hours.

Oh wait you guys could be all gone already since you are were 12 hours or so ahead of us.

well im posting from the dead....world didnt end....dasmn i got to mow the lawns tomorrow now.grrrrrr

Hey Wayne, don't pick on us left wing home brewers. At least were not tight ares right wingers' that need to brew our own beer because of "cost effective measures"

I do it because I love it...fluoride and all.

Now now, let's not bring politics into it.[pinched]

That'll really empty the room in a hurry.

Welcome back Wayne, I hope your work situation worked out ok in the end.

I just don't get it.

Why would anybody care about fluoride or this big Bromance?

The world is ending in a few hours.

Oh wait you guys could be all gone already since you are were 12 hours or so ahead of us.

well im posting from the dead....world didnt end....dasmn i got to mow the lawns tomorrow now.grrrrrr

We have more snow so I have to snowblow

oh nooooo. i think i may have married her lol[crying]

I sincerely hope for your sake that you didn't. [lol]

im sure it isnt but i couldnt find any other way to get rid of her lol

Being thrown through a plate glass window because you decide to break up with someone isn't much fun...[annoyed]

im sure it isnt but i couldnt find any other way to get rid of her lol

Archived