Coopers Community

Sorry about the blown head gasket!

Welcome back Wayne. Probably better to lose your s**t on a forum than going out and running people over.[innocent]

What do you think he's been doing for the last week?

There's a trail of roadkill all the way across the country [biggrin]

Welcome back!

Hey Wayne,

I see this forum kinda' like stopping off at the pub after work and having a yarn with the boys. Often at times and places like this one of us gets shown the door a little earlier. I see no fault in that as long as you didn't insult any of our mothers[unsure].

You do know we/I might give you a hard time about it from time to time[devil] [biggrin] .

I wish I got the chance to read through some of the more memmorable momments of the evening before Paul gave it the axe.

[roll] [devil] [lol]

im sure it isnt but i couldnt find any other way to get rid of her lol

[lol] [lol] Nah that's what this crazy did to me o.O

i realised that....i was just being sarcastic lol....i got a weird sense of humour...thats why i feel im in the right place here lol

I figured lol. Kinda wish I'd returned her the favour.

haha i know what ya mean .....off the subject abit here but i couldnt get the light dry malt today so i got the plain coopers dextrose.....that will do for this brew next brew i think the other guy at produce store has it...he seems a good guy anyhow.....my iga down here has got abit on the expensive side i feel

have you brewed the pale ale yet...i was wondering what its like? and yet more good news....my son in laws mate is a fridgie and hes gunna set up my stc1000 when i get it next month..and hes got a heap of coolroom panels so im having a run of luck here with this at the moment. catchya otto, Nedg

Ah dang. Well better than nothing I guess lol. Yeah I have brewed the pale ale kit once, well twice actually but the second time I turned it into an amber ale so that doesn't quite count. Anyway the original one I did a short hop boil of East Kent Goldings hops added to the FV with the kit + 500g light dry malt. To me it tasted not exactly the same but quite similar to the commercial Coopers pale ale. Not a bad drop but not my favoured style so I didn't brew it again.

All good guys thanks for the forgiveness I am seriously considering abandoning politics it causes more issues than it is worth IMO.

I aim to focus more on brewing next year and I will be doing youtube videos and more as I want to get a lot more involved with brewing than I already am.

Hoping to start gathering bits n pieces and start building my all grain setup and hopefully will have that going at some point next year. On another note I am mighty pissed off about my Chinook hop crop this year due to whatever ate the tips of the nice main shoots as basically those branches are screwed a heap of new shoots are coming from the ground but I doubt there will be any hops this season better luck next year and I will have to investigate what ate them.

All in all home brewing is my biggest passion besides motor mechanics so I want to keep up with this hobby with fancy temp controlled fridges and hopefully a keezer in the near future once I move to a bigger place.

Anyhow Cheers 17 guys

Archived