Coopers Community

How to make VB!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would only set a precedent for all the other crap to be legalized as well.

"has been shown to degrade short-term memory, concentration, judgment, and coordination at complex tasks including driving."

The next heading under that section doesn't mean anything either. Of course less drivers involved in fatal accidents would have THC in their system - less people use it than drink.

As someone who drives for a living, I really don't want to have to deal with the risk of not only drunk drivers, but high ones as well.

I don't like the idea of high or drunk drivers even 1 drink can impair some people I had a mate who used to drink n drive a fair bit i always told him he was a dickhead and one day he will be in an accident well that day came he drove his 4wd into someones loungeroom however lucky no one was hurt he was left with a $60,000 debt no license and no car then one night he said to me i should of listened to you and i said itodaso you never would listen etc from that point he didn't drink and drive again but some people are idiots no doubt if they are on drugs or alcohol or not.

I just copied it Hairy[lol]

Yeah you're right in that sense Wayne, but if more people had ready access to something like that, more people would drive under the influence. They're stupid enough with alcohol, it'd be no different. As for the supposed cancer curing, it seems to me to be a bit of cutting off your nose to spite your face. Smoke contains tar and other carcinogens, why risk one type of cancer to maybe cure another type?

But back on topic. I like LordEoin's take on prohibition. [lol]

I don't really care if the currently illegal green matter is legalised or not (I would've had a much stronger opinion on it 10-15 years ago though [bandit] ). I certainly don't think alcohol should be illegal but I would put every ounce of my being behind cigarettes being made illegal.

Sure it would be tough on smokers but we could set aside an island where they could be kept in their stinky solitude and still imbibe in their invasive passion. I reckon it could work.

Another island for anyone under 21 would also be good but I'd be prepared to put that on the back burner for now [lol] Drinkers of crap beer of course would be sent to XXXX island.

Sure it would be tough on smokers but we could set aside an island where they could be kept in their stinky solitude and still imbibe in their invasive passion. I reckon it could work.

Tasmania could be an option [innocent]

Nah, I actually like Tasmania; scrap that. Bill & Nelson, it looks like you are safe for now until I come up with a better option.

Archived