Coopers Community

How to make VB!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, water itself is actually a chemical substance with the chemical formula H2O. It's made up of molecules which each contain one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by a covalent bond. According to wiki anyway[lol] Sounds legit to me. Should just ask Dad, he used to be an industrial chemist.

[lol] That's true. Same as tobacco I guess, it's a natural plant, burning it is well, a man made idea but a natural process, producing natural chemicals which harm people.. but people still do it. Yes they do add crap to them as well, but smoke in itself is harmful, whatever it is produced by.

If alcohol and tobacco were discovered tomorrow, they'd be instantly made illegal. The only reason they are legal is that they've been around for donkeys years and to outlaw them now would cause World War III. As for the other, I agree with it being illegal, we already have one legal substance to impair judgement and cause problems... we don't need any more.

[lol] Yeah exactly. I mean, you could make alcohol with a bit of water and sugar and some yeast. Or just mix up some sugar and water and leave it sit uncovered somewhere and pick up a wild yeast and start fermenting, like my test tube of wort did. It might not taste too awesome, but it would be alcohol. Would they ban people buying sugar, or yeast? I highly doubt it. So yeah, it wouldn't work at all. Plus the governments make a crapload of money off it[rightful]

I don't want to start a huge debate on hops cousin but booze kills thousands each year not including drink driving however hops cousin has caused not 1 single recorded death but the pill companies don't want the plant to be legal as it will put them out of business in america cancers are being cured with hops cousin and various illness's are being managed or even cured. The cost of prohibition is costing billions each year and yet plant is still winning.

Archived