Coopers Community

WHATS ON THE MENU 2024

πŸ•Β PIZZA TOPINGSΒ πŸ•

What's your favourite pizza topping & do you have any dislikes, I know Pineapple & Anchovies are going to get mentioned 🀣

I just about like everything except a pizza covered in slimy cheese, I dislike Tofu & one that is covered in rocket.

πŸ…πŸ§„Β πŸ«‘πŸ¦Β πŸ§€Β πŸ–πŸŒΆοΈΒ πŸπŸ₯“Β 

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/foodanddrink/pie-in-the-sky-our-20-favorite-pizza-toppings/ss-BB1hgAD2?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=e93a45f61e2b45a9a6e9a33dcf7df446&ei=45

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

πŸ•Β PIZZA TOPINGSΒ πŸ•

What's your favourite pizza topping & do you have any dislikes, I know Pineapple & Anchovies are going to get mentioned 🀣

I just about like everything except a pizza covered in slimy cheese, I dislike Tofu & one that is covered in rocket.

πŸ…πŸ§„Β πŸ«‘πŸ¦Β πŸ§€Β πŸ–πŸŒΆοΈΒ πŸπŸ₯“Β 

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/foodanddrink/pie-in-the-sky-our-20-favorite-pizza-toppings/ss-BB1hgAD2?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=e93a45f61e2b45a9a6e9a33dcf7df446&ei=45

Well, there are a few things. Pineapple, pineapple and pineapple to start with, then there is hard boiled egg, weird things like tofu or seitan and of course pineapple πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Aussiekraut said:

Well, there are a few things. Pineapple, pineapple and pineapple to start with, then there is hard boiled egg, weird things like tofu or seitan and of course pineapple πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

What about Pineapple 🀣

I like prawns, salami, ham, bacon, cheese, anchovies, chili, olives, capsicum, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, sardines, seafood etc.

I don't actually mind if there is a bit of pineapple, it balances against the spicy meats/chili etc.

There are some that think Eggplant & Artichokes belong on a pizza along with other boring things.

• Haha 2

Artichokes are fine - it’s a capricciosa. In fact I reckon it’s my favourite. But we’ll leave the favourites open to all, including those who might like a Nutella pizza lightly dusted with icing sugar. Or even worse, pizza Americana, with Frankfurters and chips on…

Β 

Β 

IMG_3991.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Veal T-bone done Milanese style, with a saffron risotto. My mate’s turning up tomorrow, with his teenage kids. I’m quite looking forward to some non-boozers around to act as a decoy for the mozzies.Β 
Anyone else noticed that mozzies prefer healthy tasting skin? Naturally I’m the last person the little f@** ers go for under normal circumstancesΒ 

Β 

IMG_3989.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, stquinto said:

Artichokes are fine - it’s a capricciosa. In fact I reckon it’s my favourite. But we’ll leave the favourites open to all, including those who might like a Nutella pizza lightly dusted with icing sugar. Or even worse, pizza Americana, with Frankfurters and chips on…

Β 

Β 

IMG_3991.jpeg

Yeah, the yanks put chips on everything even eggs!

I must admit I did have a Breakfast Pizza a while ago in a posh restaurant & it was very well done & tasted great, it was in the style of a Full English Breakfast (without the pig blood t**ds), even the pastry was nice.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, stquinto said:

Or even worse

Pretty much anything works.

I have made KFC pizza (the some worked there and would bring heaps home)
Hot dog (home made sausages) onion, mustard, pickles
Butter chicken
Hoisin duck
I like a good ham and pineapple

Β 

This guy is great and check out some of the variety

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Date and Pumpkin Cake bloody beautiful 🀩 

Place I used to work at a lady made this cake it was delicious so asked for the recipe and found it this morning so Β after forgetting about it for a couple of years. I made it and it didn’t disappoint!Β IMG_0263.thumb.jpeg.e12ffe1c17818ac1f58428e367b3e420.jpegIMG_0264.thumb.jpeg.ae0d244857a73219cb350facdb675a18.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

Edited by RDT2
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

A Beef Casserole underway in the Slow Cooker for tonight, browning meat (gravy beef tossed in flour with herbs, pepper & salt)

Stir-fry the main vegetables & some stock, it's well & truly underway now with Butter Beans & Peas added.

This is going to be good with a few 🍷tonight. 

Β 

Β 

20240809_120121.jpg

20240809_120831.jpg

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, RDT2 said:

Place I used to work at a lady made this cake it was delicious so asked for the recipe and found it this morning so Β after forgetting about it for a couple of years. I made it and it didn’t disappoint!Β IMG_0263.thumb.jpeg.e12ffe1c17818ac1f58428e367b3e420.jpegIMG_0264.thumb.jpeg.ae0d244857a73219cb350facdb675a18.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

Looks great RDT2, go well with a Stout or a Porter.

• Like 3

On 8/8/2024 at 4:18 PM, RDT2 said:

IMG_0265.jpeg

Righto @RDT2Β - Ya got my interest for sure - any chance of sharin' that all time champion recipe PLEASEΒ πŸ™

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Awesome, this is just the ticket for a cold night,Β  you can literally eat it with a spoon.Β 

20240809_181640.thumb.jpg.b20633451e7a49e9c64f85315fb8459b.jpg20240809_181959.thumb.jpg.e6c13ee93608631a90a317bfa9a9fd58.jpg

Β 

OH yeah, a real winter warmer there Phil - YUM - I'm thinkin' a nice thick bit of toast on the side ta soak up any leftover gravy - NUM, NUM, NUMΒ Β πŸ˜‹

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

OH yeah, a real winter warmer there Phil - YUM - I'm thinkin' a nice thick bit of toast on the side ta soak up any leftover gravy - NUM, NUM, NUMΒ Β πŸ˜‹

I actually had garlic bread but it still in the oven when the photo was taken. 🫑

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I knocked up a few spicy rissoles for tonight,Β  heaps of herbs, garlic, chili etc. I will make home-made chips & salad.Β 

Nice sunny day in Glenelg 19c, would be nice to BBQ but by the time comes it will drop to 14c or lower & the sea breeze will kick in, better to whack them in the oven.

20240811_124322.thumb.jpg.66f28658fbd478bf5cdb1cfabd424ae7.jpg

• Like 4