Coopers Community

You and your brew competition

Kegory

OK all, so here's a tip if you plan to enter into this competition and prevent a basic and real rookie error. 🤦‍♂️

Firstly it's important I think to draw your attention to condition number 7 which states "7. Entries are limited to one per person and multiple entries will not be accepted",  which then leads to the importance of condition numbers 12 & 13 which are also pertinent to this tip (you can read those at ya own leisure), so here's da tip:

When your completing the "Tell Us About You & Your Brew Photo*" field, do not hit the enter / return key to make a second line, as part of ya spiel as it will automatically trigger the "Submit Entry" button and you'll will be done with no comin' back...

oh-no-jim-carrey.gif.c2a849a1ea73e6c2a42768799205109c.gif

raf360x360075tfafafa_ca443f4786.jpg.a92ac966148ceef83bf46e5c5383d24a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

Wondering if you have to show Coopers branding on anything you submit. If so thats me out, I'm about to keg my Bew A IPA, but nothing to prove thats what it is.

I had Coopers posters in the background & stated it was made with Coopers grain etc, which it was. I stood by my keg fridge with a beer in my hand like a putz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Wondering if you have to show Coopers branding on anything you submit. If so thats me out, I'm about to keg my Bew A IPA, but nothing to prove thats what it is.

So @Pale Man, the opening line in the promotion states: "We want to see what you’re creating with Coopers DIY Beer products, ingredients and accessories."  it then goes on to state "It could be you with your faithful fermenter, your go to recipe or secret ingredient, showing off your set up or simply enjoying a cold one." so the second part of that shouldn't be too hard to achieve and give ya somefin' ta fink 'bout 😉

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Triple B Brewing said:

So @Pale Man, the opening line in the promotion states: "We want to see what you’re creating with Coopers DIY Beer products, ingredients and accessories."  it then goes on to state "It could be you with your faithful fermenter, your go to recipe or secret ingredient, showing off your set up or simply enjoying a cold one." so the second part of that shouldn't be too hard to achieve and give ya somefin' ta fink 'bout 😉

Ive just realised I have actually got another can of the IPA, so I'll include that in the photo.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

WOOOHOO - there ya go - all sorted 👏👍🍺🍺

P.S. Happy Anna for today cobber how many years have ya clocked up ?

Cheers ol chop. 33 years. she is my high school sweetheart. Ya know the saying though, you get less for murder 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

Cheers ol chop. 33 years. she is my high school sweetheart. Ya know the saying though, you get less for murder 🤣

Well good for you two - that’s quite a milestone. 👏👏 We’re same, first meet when we were just 14 and just turned over 40 years last month - hoping there’s another 20 years as a minimum left in me and we can make the 60th and beyond 

I think we’re a couple of very lucky fallas 😉🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Well good for you two - that’s quite a milestone. 👏👏 We’re same, first meet when we were just 14 and just turned over 40 years last month - hoping there’s another 20 years as a minimum left in me and we can make the 60th and beyond 

I think we’re a couple of very lucky fallas 😉🍺🍺🍺🍺

Thats awesome to hear. Storys like ours are becoming rarer. My wife is a fantastic lady. She really is my better half, and has always had everything in common with me.

Off topic sorry everyone 😜 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Thats awesome to hear. Storys like ours are becoming rarer. My wife is a fantastic lady. She really is my better half, and has always had everything in common with me.

Off topic sorry everyone 😜 

Very true ! and again a very similar story for us ✅✅

Heres cheers to our better halves eh🍺🍺🍺🍺

Agreed, while I’ve enjoyed it, it’s definitely off topic - apologies all 🙏

• Like 2

Only 33 years for me and my husband. But back on topic: I too am hoping to win the esky - when I pressed 'submit' I was unsure whether the entry had been completed - there was no 'thank you for your entry' notice or anything like that??

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Only 33 years for me and my husband. But back on topic: I too am hoping to win the esky - when I pressed 'submit' I was unsure whether the entry had been completed - there was no 'thank you for your entry' notice or anything like that??

As far as I know Jenny, each competitor can only submit one entry, so I would imagine if you tried again, it would probably be rejected.

It is in the Terms & Conditions.

@Coopers DIY Beer Team Frank may be able to confirm this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

As far as I know Jenny, each competitor can only submit one entry, so I would imagine if you tried again, it would probably be rejected.

You are right Classic, only one entry is valid per person. It may take a few seconds for your submission to be submitted (you’ll see a green loading icon) however once submitted, a ‘thanks for entering and best of luck’ message will appear at the bottom of your screen. If you haven’t seen this submission success message Jenny, it might be worth opening a new browser window and submitting your entry again. Cheers, Frank.

• Like 2