Coopers Community

You and your brew competition

Kegory

34 minutes ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

You are right Classic, only one entry is valid per person. It may take a few seconds for your submission to be submitted (you’ll see a green loading icon) however once submitted, a ‘thanks for entering and best of luck’ message will appear at the bottom of your screen. If you haven’t seen this submission success message Jenny, it might be worth opening a new browser window and submitting your entry again. Cheers, Frank.

Cheers Frank.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You & Your Brew! I dug around online and found the following information.

"All valid Entries will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges on 09/11/2023 at the Promoter’s Head Office, 461 South Road, Regency Park, South Australia 5010, Australia to determine one (1) winner judged to be the best from all eligible entries received. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing (email or mail)."

Still in with a chance!

• Like 2

On 10/13/2023 at 9:34 PM, Shamus O'Sean said:

Maybe off topic @Pale Man, @Triple B Brewing and @Back Brewing, but I love to read about those stories.  It adds to the fabric of the Forum.  Congratulations to you all.

I apologise but I'm going to be indulgent and share that Mrs. White and I clocked up 31 years on Oct 31.
We were so excited at our wedding reception, neither of us ate. It was a buffet. We both got rather sh1tfaced. It was a great day and night.
We now live walking distance to the hotel our wedding reception was held in. For old time's sake I suggested we go there for our anniversary dinner.
Being a Tuesday we were both knackered after work so we went very casual and had a schnitty in the sports bar and played keno. Won $200 which paid for our dinner and drinks (with some pocket change) and somewhat compensated for our missing dinner 31 years ago. 🥩🍻

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Malter White said:

I apologise but I'm going to be indulgent and share that Mrs. White and I clocked up 31 years on Oct 31.
We were so excited at our wedding reception, neither of us ate. It was a buffet. We both got rather sh1tfaced. It was a great day and night.
We now live walking distance to the hotel our wedding reception was held in. For old time's sake I suggested we go there for our anniversary dinner.
Being a Tuesday we were both knackered after work so we went very casual and had a schnitty in the sports bar and played keno. Won $200 which paid for our dinner and drinks (with some pocket change) and somewhat compensated for our missing dinner 31 years ago. 🥩🍻

Onya Malter, congrats.

Sounds like you had fun, Cheers 🍻 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I once heard a man telling a story about their marriage and the way they decided how to make it work was that she would make all the minor decisions and he would make all the major decisions, and that the good thing was this worked out really well, in that in 25 years of marriage there hadn’t been any major decisions for him to make! 😂

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Congratulations to Andrew Gross who is the lucky winner of the Coopers 'You and Your Brew' competition. I just received an email from Coopers announcing this news. 

I got the same email. There was photos of other contestants as well. One of a lady in a pale yellow top. I don't suppose that is you, Jenny?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kegory said:

The pics are also on the competition page https://www.diybeer.com/au/you-your-brew

Anyone else here in a photo?

Not sure if it’s because I’m using my phone to access, but it doesn’t appear you can see all entry photos.

@Coopers DIY Beer Team is it correct that only a selection of comp photos are being shown?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Not sure if it’s because I’m using my phone to access, but it doesn’t appear you can see all entry photos.

@Coopers DIY Beer Team is it correct that only a selection of comp photos are being shown?

It looks like that was the short list below the winner. It makes you wonder how many actually entered.

• Like 2

Hi all,

Yes, that is me in the yellow T-shirt! I was trying to make the colours not clash.

Thanks Triple B for asking the Coopers team about more photos. I would love to see all the entries, and the stories that went with them.

I like Andrew's taps with the Mando, Yoda and Vader figures stuck on top. He has a good variety of brews on offer. One hour till beer time here in NSW - I'm getting thirsty!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3