Coopers Community

Profile signature question

Oldbloke

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

And other members for discussion/comments.

Just a suggestion. Is it possible to have a "signature" option included. It's available in most other forums.

For those unaware a "signature" is able to be added by the account owner and appears automatically under each post.

e.g. " I love coopers stout"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldbloke said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

Just a suggestion. Is it possible to have a "signature" option included. It's available in most other forums.

For those unaware a "signature" is able to be added by the account owner and appears automatically under each post.

Really i don't think  they are need just a wast kbs    at the end of the post 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Oldbloke said:

You could be showing your age a bit there, matey 😉. Those signatures seem to be more often associated with old timey fora, as far as I can tell.

At any rate, they just updated the forum. I don't fancy the chances of another update anytime soon, but if you want someone to second the motion for the next update I'll support it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Oldbloke said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

Hey @Oldbloke,

Thanks for the feature suggestion, we've now enabled signatures!

To add your signature, go to your 'Account Settings', then 'Signatures' will be on the settings menu.

Notes on signatures: 

• Images are not allowed.
  • Links are not allowed.
  • Maximum of 2 lines.
  • Signatures are only visible to logged in members, e.g. not visible to guests browsing the community forum.
  • If you're a member but you don't want to see any signatures, then you can turn off viewing signatures from Account Settings.
  • Signatures need to abide by the Terms of Use and common sense is encouraged, we advise not to list any contact information as your signature.

Cheers,

Coopers DIY Beer Team

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1