Coopers Community

https://gabshottest100.com/auresults/2022/

Classic Brewing Co

50 minutes ago, beach_life said:

I think you should try it again - it is not the best beer ever but it is actually pretty good. Started the Pacific Ale thing

nah mate I've tried it a dozen times if not more not a fan of the ballance. Without being harsh would prefer a mainstream lager. 

Not the case with a proper craft beer like ballistic xpa or capital or even coopers xpa.

On 1/30/2023 at 1:09 PM, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

I wonder if a panel of people picked them or went on sales? Stone and Wood Pacific Ale is IMO too watery for the hop flavor in it and should not even be in the Hundred.

I was under the impression it was by popular vote. This would explain the high Coopers presence on the list. They have a larger media reach to the public than smaller breweries and the votes would follow I imagine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malter White said:

I was under the impression it was by popular vote. This would explain the high Coopers presence on the list. They have a larger media reach to the public than smaller breweries and the votes would follow I imagine.

Yep. Popular vote.  I think Coopers sent out an email with a link to vote and obviously encouraged you to vote for their brews.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Malter White said:

Yes most likely would be, interesting to know how many people voted. Just for my personal taste are too many at the top that I would not even include in the list. 

There are also a whole heap I haven't tried so I must try to track some down.