Coopers Community

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023

Classic Brewing Co

I would like to wish everyone a Happy & Prosperous New Year for 2023. 🥳 🍺 🎉 🍺

It is a very rewarding past time & I hope that the New Year inspires you to get brewing & make great beers.

We are all lucky to be part of this great forum & Special Thanks to Coopers for making it all possible.

new-year-happy-2023-pictures-wishes.thumb.jpg.7eb9dc0c1112347411defb9f25740340.jpg

I for one have had a very full 2022 as this time last year I moved down here by the beach at Glenelg & set-up a new Bar Room/Brewery & couldn't be happier. There have been major changes in my journey as I started AG brewing, converted to Kegging & generally upgraded my equipment to produce better beers.

I have been fortunate to have had the help in these new procedures by some of the most experienced brewers on this forum, too numerous to mention & I owe them a debt of gratitude & from this I have developed a friendship with some. I also get visits from other members & we enjoy a few beers together. I would like to think that I have also helped new brewers which is how this forum works, we are all part of one happy family striving to produce great beers.

Cheers & Beers

Phil

So, clean up your equipment & get brewing.

R.gif.1d405ac35426673bb90381db767dad04.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

New here today, but found heaps of info already. Thanks.

I’m currently opening a Coopers Mexican Cerveza that I brewed before Christmas, hopefully it’s a good one for summer. I did this as a one off several years ago and it was good with a slice of lime in the backyard, so now that I have more time I decided to get into brewing more.

I had first brewed a long time ago when it was just Coopers Draught cans and it was fun but not fantastic tasting. But then I was a lot younger and sillier. I love the taste of different beers now - give me a beer paddle of different brews in a brewery and I’m in heaven.

In the fermenter at the moment I have a Coopers Pale Ale, which has been going for 4 days. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

On the shelf waiting I’ve got an Irish stout recipe, so that will be next.

I really like Coopers Pacific ale as another summer drink (Session ale with the blue label). Recipe on the Coopers site. I’d like to give that a go this year if I can find the hops. 

Anyway, that’s me and Happy New Year to all. Looking forward to reading and sharing.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Mackbrew said:

I’m currently opening a Coopers Mexican Cerveza that I brewed before Christmas, hopefully it’s a good one for summer. I did this as a one off several years ago and it was good with a slice of lime in the backyard, so now that I have more time I decided to get into brewing more.

I had first brewed a long time ago when it was just Coopers Draught cans and it was fun but not fantastic tasting. But then I was a lot younger and sillier. I love the taste of different beers now - give me a beer paddle of different brews in a brewery and I’m in heaven.

In the fermenter at the moment I have a Coopers Pale Ale, which has been going for 4 days. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

I really like Coopers Pacific ale as another summer drink (Session ale with the blue label). Recipe on the Coopers site. I’d like to give that a go this year if I can find the hops. 

Anyway, that’s me and Happy New Year to all. Looking forward to reading and sharing.

G'day @Mackbrew and welcome to the Forum.

It sounds like you have a nice line of supply going already.

Cheers Shamus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mackbrew said:

Welcome @Mackbrew this is a good place to be, the place for everything for brewing & making new friends. Cheers Phil.

• Like 2