Coopers Community

Fake FB Coopers DIY friend request.

Tricky Micky

Just putting this out there; more for the benefit of the @Coopers DIY Beer Team.

I received this friend request on Facebook from someone claiming to be the Coopers DIY team.

It does not appear to be legitimate. 

image.png.93eaea5f562e0273cdc5e8e0c75b549d.png

https://www.facebook.com/friends/?profile_id=100002349159371&notif_id=1637704048814001&notif_t=friend&ref=notif

Coopers DIY FB Page.JPG

I thought it peculiar that some lasses in hijabs would be on the Cooper's DIY beer facebook page so I took a look...

When you click on the link it takes you to Devi Purnama's facebook page- no mention of Cooper's or beer or anything like that except for a couple of photo's featuring Cooper's advertising livery.  I am certain neither Cooper's nor Devi had anything to do with it.  I reckon Devi's been hacked !

PS :  Before I even finished this post the Cooper's photos ave been removed from Devi's page.  Now it is just a nice family facebook page.

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

What's the other one?

How about this then... DARPA (Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency, a US military org) was developing a computer program to literally spy on everyone using computers, to steal their personal info and record it in massive server banks. Look it up if you want, it was codenamed LifeLog.

They scrapped the program on the day FB started up and the Zuck has direct connections into the alphabet agencies via his father. 

There's a LOT of weird stuff in the background of the social media platforms that is covered over by fanciful stories to show how heroic the 'founders' are - nobody who knew anything about computers ever believed Gates just 'found' the CPM/DOS software in a bin and somehow, without access to the registers of the brand new and secret IBM chip, somehow worked out how to make it work.

Not conspiracy theories, real world!

Nothing wrong with using the platforms, but just be aware you are talking directly to the alphabets.

• Like 1