Coopers Community

NOT THE GREATEST

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CLASSIC said:

I have never really cared about Football even as a kid, I watch the Crows matches on occasion but somehow I felt you knew that. 😜

10378-004B-ADELAIDE-CROWS-Lensed-Chrome-Logo-8662.jpg

You must care enough to carry on about Port like ya do 😁

By the way how's them splinters from last seasons wooden spoon 🤣

9 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

I have never liked Port but I don't really care about the whole football thing either, rather watch paint dry. 

Suuuuuuuure. That's usually what Crows supporters say when their team is sh*t 😉

3 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Suuuuuuuure. That's usually what Crows supporters say when their team is sh*t 😉

I had a mate here last night who is a one-sided Port supporter & to see him carry on when they are behind, blaming umpires & stuff is a pain in the a....   there a a few of them down the pub who pretty much stick together & generally crap people off, but as I said, I really don't care about the football at all. I never have, I was always playing darts & chasing the ladies. 😜

or making beer. 

39 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

I had a mate here last night who is a one-sided Port supporter & to see him carry on when they are behind, blaming umpires & stuff is a pain in the a....   there a a few of them down the pub who pretty much stick together & generally crap people off

Every team has supporters exactly the same. 

14 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Port doing ok. Where's @ozdevil

Pretty sure he's a Carlton supporter 😛

I am  sitting in a sad lonely corner   drinking carltons loss away

I was at the MCG to watch that dissmal performance of carlton 
I was prepared for a loss to Port but i thought we may have been a bit better
then what we put on the ground

mcgoverns return to the senior side will see him back in the magoo's next week
Not even walsh or crippa played great footy

Carlton allowed Port to many times  to kick to who ever they wanted to

Port played well and tore carlton a new one

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

I am  sitting in a sad lonely corner   drinking carltons loss away

I was at the MCG to watch that dissmal performance of carlton 
I was prepared for a loss to Port but i thought we may have been a bit better
then what we put on the ground

mcgoverns return to the senior side will see him back in the magoo's next week
Not even walsh or crippa played great footy

Carlton allowed Port to many times  to kick to who ever they wanted to

Port played well and tore carlton a new one

Your boys showed something in the first and last quarters so not all doom and gloom. These sorts of games Carlton normally trouble Port.

Good onya for rocking up to the ground. True supporter.

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

Every team has supporters exactly the same. 

exactly right and we all only see what we want in regards to free kicks etc. Sometimes they are absolutely obviously crap but funny how not many can say for own team that was not really one. I instead say I'll take it to even it up 😜

I'm an Eagles supporter and always stir shit with Collingwood supporters who say they were ripped of the flag because riolli put on a block at end for sheed to get that goal. everyone always remember ones at end but not all ones at start or middle that gave their side goals or free kicks leading to goals you could question.

Go to a Melbourne home game as a traveller against almost any team and think they feral same in reverse if they travel to Adelaide, Sydney or Perth its human nature almost gang mentality. At least we dont burn streets full of cars or wreck the whole place like after a soccer game 1 to 0 lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

Sh... happens, I didn't watch & don't care. I have been organising Dinner tonight, far more important, it will be Sweet Corn & Crap Soup, & an old retro dish - Ham Steak & Pineapple, Chips, Salad, Coleslaw etc. 

Cheers.

Calm ya farm. You started the thread. What comes around goes around. Go and have a beer 😘

3 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Your boys showed something in the first and last quarters so not all doom and gloom. These sorts of games Carlton normally trouble Port.

Good onya for rocking up to the ground. True supporter.

when your a lengends club member  spending a few bob for home and away seats  ya gotta make good use of the tickets

i wont fall of the perch of  support for my team good times will come good again, i just cant see anytime soon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

Calm ya farm. You started the thread. What comes around goes around. Go and have a beer 😘

I have been embibing this afternoon with a selection of Pale Ales, Golden Ale & soon Classic Bitter all from different brews in the Craft Kits, very nice so far, so ef the footy. 🙂 🍺