Coopers Club Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

DavidM last won the day on September 4 2023

DavidM had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

1,085 profile views

DavidM's Achievements

1. Beam, is a steel girder, breaking strain on the smallest rope is around 1200 pounds. The user is the weak link
  2. I probably won't use it much but today I put in a simple rope pully system to lift the fermenter onto the bench, it worked really good. Slight groin strain at the moment, so put this up so no lifting. I can slide the fermenter out of the fridge, onto the trolly, hook up a barrel knot and pull up and push onto the bench. Easy (what could go wrong )
  3. Trendy Trousers Amber Ale As much as I like this brew, I'll leave it off my list for a while. Prefer the Nut Brown Ale!
  4. Nut Brown Ale Great Brew to finish the day
  5. Trendy Trousers Amber Ale It's darker than it looks in the photo Great Brew
  6. Had a crack at the Nelson's Light Didn't have the right hops so used what I had, Cascade and Eclipse ABV came in at about the 3.2 range (give or take) It turned out pretty good, nice body, holds a head, and tastes good as well. I brew a mid-strength for the Wife, it's a standard, bland beer, and she likes it. She was not as keen on this one, so will not do it again for her. Will be interesting when she finishes this batch and moves on to the regular bland beer, who knows she may change her mind!
  7. Still see it served at my local Golf Club and still my favorite drink across Winter. I will give your Twocan a go.
  8. Coopers Pale Ale Kit & Bits. 150g Carapils, 150g Light Crystal. And a late dry hop. Fantastic to Drink
  9. Fabulous, I love the mountains and the view but I would never live far from the Sea. Enjoy
  10. Coopers Pale Ale Dry hopped with Melba Very Enjoyable
  11. I Bow to your superior knowledge! However, I will keep taking my hop sock out, before bottling. Mine is attached to a string and it's not doing any harm to lift it out before Bottling. Each to their Own...
  12. I've not done this Brew, but it reads to me, that you have used the coconut like a dry hop, if so I'd take the bag or cloth Out. Which might make bottling easier, when it's time to bottle.
  13. Nut Brown Ale for Me, backed up with bunch of very nice Pale Ales.
  14. Pale Ales are my goto Brew for a "Swill" and Brown or Red Ales for a treat.