Coopers Community

Merry Christmas

GregT5

I am getting in a day early because the family & I will be travelling to my parents tomorrow for the day.

To everyone here on this forum & the management & staff of Coopers, have a very Merry Christmas & a safe & prosperous new year.

Thankyou also to the forum members who have provided advice & comic relief during the past year.

I hope you all enjoy good brewing in the coming year.

Nice one Greg! biggrin

Seems like only 12 mths since I was writing something like this...

For all who contributed to the forum or just have a read - all the best to you, your brews, your friends and family (whether you celebrate Christmas or not).

And keep in mind that you are striving to make beer for your own taste - if others like it, bad luck! lol

...and I thought I had you covered in there Hairy. ???? If I get to Sydney I will let you know & I'll buy you a beer to make up for the oversight. With your new fitness regime standing next to me you will feel decidedly slim. ????

Belatedly, I'd also like to extend my wishes to all and their hangers-on in whichever clime they inhabit, for not only the seasonal yuletide but additionally the incremental calendar adjustment. I look forward to a further solar orbit in order to annoy, irritate, harass and insult all those who frequent this corner of cyberspace.

Note: I had to think long and hard about this, but finally decided it should also apply to Hairy.

Archived