Coopers Community

Otto Von Blotto

Either that, or they're all in the same boat I'm in where my browser forgets me every time I refresh the damn page.[pinched]

Whenever I'm just browsing, you'll see me as guest until I intend to post something cos I just can't be arsed logging in that often. It's only this forum and it happens on all my PCs, tablets, phones, microwaves, fridges, electronic scales, coffee machines, dishwashers, drills, marital aids, etc. [lol] [lol]

Anyone else?

Chad, you are a freakin' life saver!

That worked mate! [lol] [happy] [biggrin]

TBH I'll probably be bothered posting way more now.

Killer.

Ditto

Same result as Phil except I will attempt not to increase my posting rate [innocent] [whistling

i took a screenshot on monday morning with 142 guests and no members. i clicked on guestsand they all connected at the same time and all used mozilla. was going to post like Kelse did, but couldnt work out how to attach the SS

Yeah Chad' date=' not completely. [lol']

It must be a glitch in the forum or something. I simply posted the screenshot to an album on Facebook that only I can see, and then copied the image location and posted it in the message e.g. [ img ] http://www.blahblablah.com/yaddayaddayadda.jpg [ /img ] (without the spaces)

If you are smart enough to do that then you could possibly be smart enough to doctor the image [innocent]

I told you I wasn't seeing things [tongue]

It did it again a couple of nights ago:

What_Otto_Saw.jpg

Sorry for the large numbers. It was just me, my entourage & about 100 screaming women followers! [innocent]

Some what similar to what this guy has to deal with... >> Linky <<. [lol]

Anthony. [biggrin]

Archived