Coopers Community

What are you drinking to see in the Apocalypse ..

Scottie

I'm drinking my Irish Red Ale. It was a partial mash with 3.5kg grains and 1.5kg liquid Munich malt.

I am really happy with this one. I tried a Prickly Moses Red Ale last week and I was surprised with how similar it was.

I am counting on being saved by the luck of the Irish tonight [biggrin]

I had a couple of my Euro Lagers when I got home from work earlier, I gotta say they are kinda bland[alien] but since I have to work at 5.30am tomorrow - hang on, isn't the world ending tonight? I should be out partying! [lol] Nah, not having anything now, I'll be in bed soon anyway and miss the whole shenanigans [tongue]

This year has been full of apocalypses, has it not? Good excuse to live for the moment I reckon.

The best beer for the job would probably be one of Yob's "Hopocalypse" brews if you're going on the name alone.[lol]

Me however, I'm drinking an English Pale with Challenger hops & Caraaroma. Now that we've woken up and the world hasn't ended I'll switch from "the world's going to end" drinking to "hey, we're okay" drinking. I think I will choose an English Pale with Challenger hops and Caraaroma for this task.

Might have to put a few more of my famous Dead Mouse Pale ale in fridge beside Coopers Sparkling Ale. The last 8 longnecks went down nice but only ever 2 at a time [annoyed]

As Lordoin once said about the Dead Mouse i should be gaining some sort of immunity from it once the world goes to shit and we start turning into zombies [roll]

Oh dear

Looks like I've committed a Fopar myself [surprised

More care less haste [pinched]

Therefore we should all brew Muddy's four hop brew that was aptly named by the honourable gentleman Hairy.

All I need now is that Pic of Yob's motorbike [lol]

What i was drinking at the time which I stated to my friends on facebook I stated for a fact that my fermented malted barley hops and yeast was going to protect me from the end of the world and it sure did ha ha. Anyhow I was drinking my lovely hoppy pale ale and also had a few english bitters and a couple of basic draughts. I had a few more beers than I was meant to but woke up fine without a hangover so i could do the tasks needed all in all Hops will most likely prevent you from turning into a zombie as it most likely makes you very bitter LOL

Cheers 17

Oh dear

Looks like I've almost committed a Lusty [surprised

More care less haste [pinched]

How the heck does my name keep cropping up in threads I'm not even part of, & conversations I'm not even involved in?

Everyone trips up on their shoe-laces being tied together without their knowledge when they first enter the school yard.

I have a good sense of humour, & it is funny for a while... [annoyed]

Anthony.

How the heck does my name keep cropping up in threads I'm not even part of, & conversations I'm not even involved in?

Can't happen that often [lol] and yes I am the pot and the kettle is black [tongue]

It happens all the time to people with a high profile, [biggrin] .

Anyway point taken [rightful] and edits made

Archived