Coopers Community

New DIY beer Kit help

LiamC1

for some dumb arse reson i picked that!!!

heres what i think from left to right

Wayno

Lusty

Muddy

The good lord

Yob

Ha ha [biggrin]

Poor Lusty [whistling

70yr old man....that's a bit rough! [pouty]

I don't know whether to laugh or cry? [crying] [lol]

Anthony.

He's not old look up Bubbles Trailer Park Boys on youtube he is the most rational character [rightful]

Thats the great thing about the coopers forum, threads go off track, people take the piss and get the piss taken, a few funnies are thrown around and theres occasionally a bit of controvosy, but at the end of the day, there is plenty of good advice and the OP usually gets his answer. i hope that doesnt change[joyful]

This Forum is great fun. I am a technical contributor on a few Ford and Holden forums and boy do some people need to relax and have a home brew or something. Some people want to get into punchons in regards to taking a joke the wrong way. I like this forum the most out of all of the ones I am apart of I like the community here the people are great everyone has their quirks but that is expected [cool]

Wayno, the pics of the TPB really intrigued me, so i googlised them and ended up watching a couple of episodes on you tube. what a pisser...i love that disfunctional stuff, i have been an avid fan of shameless, the pommy version of coarse, if you've never seen it give it a try. its a bit like watching a train wreck on the tv screen

Wayno' date=' the pics of the TPB really intrigued me, so i googlised them and ended up watching a couple of episodes on you tube. what a pisser...i love that disfunctional stuff, i have been an avid fan of shameless, the pommy version of coarse, if you've never seen it give it a try. its a bit like watching a train wreck on the tv screen[/quote']

+1 I wish they had made more TPB's but the show had to end seven seasons all up and a few movies. Check out their movie "The Big Dirty"

Archived