Coopers Community

BAR ROOM MAKE OVER

Phil's Bar & Grill had a major shift around yesterday,  I needed to do this as I have so much crammed into the room.

I am happy with the end result but very sore moving everything by myself.

20240729_163112.jpg

20240729_162957.jpg

20240729_163153.jpg

20240729_162929.jpg

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 10

25 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Phil's Bar & Grill had a major shift around yesterday,  I needed to do this as I have so much crammed into the room.

20240729_163112.jpg

20240729_162957.jpg

20240729_163153.jpg

20240729_162929.jpg

Looks great. You do have a lot of stuff crammed in there mate. Great setup.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

Looks great. You do have a lot of stuff crammed in there mate. Great setup.

Yeah, thanks Greeny, it has been a work in progress, I love it, unfortunately so does everyone in the street & a lot of mates. 🤣

At the end of the day it's nice to have company, so I  am good with that.

Cheers 🍻 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah, thanks Greeny, it has been a work in progress, I love it, unfortunately so does everyone in the street & a lot of mates. 🤣

At the end of the day it's nice to have company, so I  am good with that.

Cheers 🍻 

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

20240729_163112.jpg

20240729_162957.jpg

20240729_163153.jpg

20240729_162929.jpg

WOOOOWWW WEEEE  🤯 👏 👏 🙌 ALRIGHTY THEN Phil, Mate that is some sorta set up ya got goin on there cobber, no wonder you brew so many beers - WOOOOWHOOO 🥳 I say - great job.

And coupled with your culinary skills, I sort ta wished I lived in SA (well not really, but ya get my drift). Very inviting mate - I reckon if I lived close by I'd be askin I I could join the throng sometimes and come over and have a coupla cold ones with ya meself 😋

Very very Noice 😉 - Your local neighbourhood is lucky to have someone like yourself @Classic Brewing Co🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺  I trust these lucky visitors all make a suitable donation to keep Phil's Bar n Grill financial 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

WOOOOWWW WEEEE  🤯 👏 👏 🙌 ALRIGHTY THEN Phil, Mate that is some sorta set up ya got goin on there cobber, no wonder you brew so many beers - WOOOOWHOOO 🥳 I say - great job.

And coupled with your culinary skills, I sort ta wished I lived in SA (well not really, but ya get my drift). Very inviting mate - I reckon if I lived close by I'd be askin I I could join the throng sometimes and come over and have a coupla cold ones with ya meself 😋

Very very Noice 😉 - Your local neighbourhood is lucky to have someone like yourself @Classic Brewing Co🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺  I trust these lucky visitors all make a suitable donation to keep Phil's Bar n Grill financial 😉

Cheers TB, thanks for the kind words, when I first moved to this area 2.5 years ago,  I was overcome with the warm welcome I received from virtually the whole street, everyone loves the bar & I have plenty of visitors & I  also get lots of invites to neighbours houses as well, BBQ,  drinks, more drinks, did I say drinks. 🤣

There are of course some people that tend to have a lend & think it is a place to come & drink copios amounts of beer without contributing something.

Most of my mates, including neighbours that have become mates are aware of sharing & balance but I am still willing to share with anyone. 

If I was bottling I would probably have a sign that said " take a bottle - leave a bottle " but with kegs there is no butchers bill, so you have to take the good with the bad.

I enjoy company & entertaining so what the hell, RAHAHB.

Cheers 🍻 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Cheers TB, thanks for the kind words, when I first moved to this area 2.5 years ago,  I was overcome with the warm welcome I received from virtually the whole street, everyone loves the bar & I have plenty of visitors & I  also get lots of invites to neighbours houses as well, BBQ,  drinks, more drinks, did I say drinks. 🤣

There are of course some people that tend to have a lend & think it is a place to come & drink copios amounts of beer without contributing something.

Most of my mates, including neighbours that have become mates are aware of sharing & balance but I am still willing to share with anyone. 

If I was bottling I would probably have a sign that said " take a bottle - leave a bottle " but with kegs there is no butchers bill, so you have to take the good with the bad.

I enjoy company & entertaining so what the hell, RAHAHB.

Cheers 🍻 

Exactly Phil - kick back, RAHAHB or 6 😉- onya mate 👏👏🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

20240729_163112.jpg

20240729_162957.jpg

20240729_163153.jpg

20240729_162929.jpg

awesome.jpg

• Haha 3

Bought some new handles from eBay, $15 each, not a bad price considering, they are the Blue Moon & Killians handles.

I have 2 more coming from the US, they are another week or two away, Sierra Nevada & Samuel Adam’s.

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0520.jpeg

IMG_0517.jpeg

• Like 5

Wow RD, $15.00 is great, I particularly like the Sirerra Nevada tap handles, as you know I have some of them, I need to get a few more different ones.

20230928_125329.thumb.jpg.5a99b4fc9c16d3d9cf34156b564a9576.jpg

Yeah yours look pretty good, where did you get them from ? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Yeah yours look pretty good, where did you get them from ? 

America, https://sierranevada.com/shop/tap-handles

I think the IPA model has been discontinued, but not sure, I was put on to a Beer Wholesaler who had some in stock in Australia & they sent me six, all I had to do was pay $35.00 postage.

I gave our good friend @Hoppy81 a couple for drilling & setting up my keg fridge.

At the time I was almost ready to part with a few hundred dollars to get them shipped over, lucky I didn't.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

America, https://sierranevada.com/shop/tap-handles

I think the IPA model has been discontinued, but not sure, I was put on to a Beer Wholesaler who had some in stock in Australia & they sent me six, all I had to do was pay $35.00 postage.

I gave our good friend @Hoppy81 a couple for drilling & setting up my keg fridge.

At the time I was almost ready to part with a few hundred dollars to get them shipped over, lucky I didn't.

Good score mate, I think I grabbed a bargain for $15 each 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

2 more beer handles arrived, Samuel Adam’s and a Carlsberg one. 
‘The Carlsberg tap came with a nice emblem but I cannot see anyway it fits to the tap handle, I think it’s missing a clip that allows this. 

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0626.jpeg

IMG_0633.jpeg

Edited by Red devil 44
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

‘The Carlsberg tap came with a nice emblem but I cannot see anyway it fits to the tap handle, I think it’s missing a clip that allows this. 

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0626.jpeg

IMG_0633.jpeg

They look great mate, I need a few more different ones too, I assume they are all 3/8"-16 UNC.

• Like 1

They look great mate, I need a few more different ones too, I assume they are all 3/8"-16 UNC.

Yes mate, 3/8” UNC, as most taps are from the US who still use Imperial Measurement. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0626.jpeg

IMG_0633.jpeg

Does that other decal go on the back of the tap or on another holder to face the customer?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 6:55 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

20240729_163112.jpg

20240729_162957.jpg

20240729_163153.jpg

20240729_162929.jpg

OMG, Phil, what an outstanding set-up. Just love it mate. It clearly displays the 3 "P"'s. Passion, Passion, Passion! Well done. TTROTYO 🏝️😉🥳🍺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tricky Micky said:

OMG, Phil, what an outstanding set-up. Just love it mate. It clearly displays the 3 "P"'s. Passion, Passion, Passion! Well done. TTROTYO 🏝️😉🥳🍺

Cheers Mick, we have had many happy times here, everyone loves it, I keep changing it around just to keep them on their toes.

Hope you are doing OK mate. 🍺

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...