Coopers Community

AFL 2024 season

2 minutes ago, Hilltop hops said:

A bit disappointed, but it was a brilliant prelim. Hopefully next week is another close one. 

Mate they played well but after half time when Brisbane put speed on the ball and upped the pressure Geelong were left flat footed 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tricky Micky said:

Shouldn't have to rely on one bloke but Homes going off for the Cats turned the game. In the end with that Geelong list they played well. Seasoned Lions side who are on the path of redemption me thinks.

Nobody expected Geelong to be playing in a home prelim at the start of the season. I agree, with their list they did very well.

Chris Scott is a fantastic coach. I wouldn't right Geelong off next year either, that cliff never seems to come.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2024 at 1:45 PM, Pale Man said:

but we have shown now we can play finals footy

hmmm you only won 1 final and lost 2  haha  , i did warn you those little birdies will get up and beat yas mate .

now port Adelaide are like  Carlton  preparing for the end of year footy trip haha

Seriously , you guys need to get rid of grampa dickson he is finished 
i also think hinkley is finished as well , he has been a good coach for port  but i think its time to retire him 

arrrgh well  atleast you got to try and play for a spot next week

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

hmmm you only won 1 final and lost 2  haha  , i did warn you those little birdies will get up and beat yas mate .

now port Adelaide are like  Carlton  preparing for the end of year footy trip haha

Seriously , you guys need to get rid of grampa dickson he is finished 
i also think hinkley is finished as well , he has been a good coach for port  but i think its time to retire him 

arrrgh well  atleast you got to try and play for a spot next week

Yes, yes and yes. I agree. Its getting to the point now its embarrassing. Making Prelims and choking. Ive had enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ozdevil said:

ya welcome to become a blues supporter

I'd rather stab my eyes out with a blunt steak knife than even think about supporting Carlton 🤣

I'm Port Adelaide through and through. Port Adelaide is in my 55 year old blood. No changing me ever.

• Haha 3

On 9/22/2024 at 3:46 PM, Tricky Micky said:

Shouldn't have to rely on one bloke but Homes going off for the Cats turned the game. In the end with that Geelong list they played well. Seasoned Lions side who are on the path of redemption me thinks.

In the end with that Geelong list they played well. Seasoned Lions side who are on the path of redemption me thinks.

Wish I was a betting man. 🤣

• Like 1