Coopers Community

Today's Tastings - 2024

iBooz2

3 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Been many many years since I had a cold one in the Augusta Hotel. - Beautiful scenery here overlooking the mouth of the Blackwood River entering the Southern Ocean. ๐Ÿ˜
My gorgeous wife and I dropped in today for lunch, as my birthday treat today; and what a surprise ! - pints of deliciously cold Coopers Pale Ale for $10 - I had two to be sure ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

And so itโ€™s a Happy Birthday to me ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ WOOHOO AND YIPPEE ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_0221.thumb.jpeg.bc3fdae98d7ed3d9eabe672be45e708a.jpeg
The Augusta Hotel, Built in 1912

Happy Birthdayย  mate hope you had a great day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Been many many years since I had a cold one in the Augusta Hotel. - Beautiful scenery here overlooking the mouth of the Blackwood River entering the Southern Ocean. ๐Ÿ˜
My gorgeous wife and I dropped in today for lunch, as my birthday treat today; and what a surprise ! - pints of deliciously cold Coopers Pale Ale for $10 - I had two to be sure ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

And so itโ€™s a Happy Birthday to me ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ WOOHOO AND YIPPEE ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_0221.thumb.jpeg.bc3fdae98d7ed3d9eabe672be45e708a.jpeg
The Augusta Hotel, Built in 1912

Looks far more picturesque than the Augusta Hotel I know but then I saw Blackwood River and realised it's a different pub altogether. Port Augusta in SA is very barren.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beerdo said:

Looks far more picturesque than the Augusta Hotel I know but then I saw Blackwood River and realised it's a different pub altogether. Port Augusta in SA is very barren.

Yep, the Augusta Hotel in WA has some absolutely beautiful views @Beerdoย - unfortunately food not so much, but ice cold beers and an amazing outlook always makes a solid 2 out of 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

• Haha 1