Coopers Community

New Look

weggl

Don't think of it as being left out Muddy. Think of it as you are ahead of the rest of us if Coopers ever change back to the black forum pages [biggrin]

Mind you I don't think the new pages are pink, more a very light brown.

I posted a thread when the change was happening but for some unbeknown reason that has been deleted [devil]

I don't like these colors. It is hard on my eyes and you can't see any threads that have new posts.

Yeah to be honest, I have said previously I don;'t like the color and it is more of an eye strain. I reckon if it doesn't change soon I am out of here too. A shame as I like the people on these forums but I am not going to put up with this if I don't have to. [pouty]

I don't mind a bit of change; apparently its as good as a holiday. I would stilll prefer a holiday though.

I think the colour scheme just needs little tweaking. I don't mind the dark writing on the light background.

But light pink/grey writing on a light background isn't the best. It is definitely hard to read the preview of your post.

It won't be long before I am off to the optometrist for some glasses.

My screen comes up with shades of brown and beige - it doesn't look pink to me.

I use IE. Is it possible that different web browsers display it with pink hues?? Maybe you get a feeling of pink because of the red topic headings, etc.??

I find that black text on a light background is more readable than white text on a dark background - this was one of the common complaints when the Brewers Guild forums went live.

Archived