Coopers Community

Spammed to death

Kegory

20 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

it seems @Coopers DIY Beer Team   give a dam these days @Kegory   such a shame it fitted all walks of brewing  that helped others and are proud of coopers .

yet their security to protect the members is non existan on non commutive to say they cant keep the forum running

You should pull your head in a tad @ozdevil. Damn hard to stop a spambot without shutting the whole site down.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kmar92 said:

You should pull your head in a tad @ozdevil. Damn hard to stop a spambot without shutting the whole site down.

yes  i was a bit rough.   and my sincere apologies  to anyone and specially to coopers diy beer team  to whom i offended.

i have deleted my offensive post  .   

i sincerely hope that  this site  can quickly get on top of these spambots  so  everyone can get back to enjoying the site of beer wisdom

once again apologies  for my behaviour

• Like 5

On 7/22/2023 at 4:18 AM, ozdevil said:

yes  i was a bit rough.   and my sincere apologies  to anyone and specially to coopers diy beer team  to whom i offended.

i have deleted my offensive post  .   

i sincerely hope that  this site  can quickly get on top of these spambots  so  everyone can get back to enjoying the site of beer wisdom

once again apologies  for my behaviour

Usually me that goes off like a cracker OD, thanks for taking the baton this time 🤣

• Haha 2