Coopers Community

New additions, straight to the pool room.

Red devil 44

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 8:54 PM, Shamus O'Sean said:

Nice.  Hopefully they bring out the Future Past Tour.  I still have my floor tickets for the Covid cancelled tour in May 2020.

Same here. I really hope they come back. They aren't getting younger and there will be fewer tours. I saw them in 88 at the Monsters of Rock, 2008 at the Somewhere back in Time tour, at the 2010 Soundwave and in 2016 for the Book of Souls tour. One more time would be nice. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 5:19 PM, Aussiekraut said:

Same here. I really hope they come back. They aren't getting younger and there will be fewer tours. I saw them in 88 at the Monsters of Rock, 2008 at the Somewhere back in Time tour, at the 2010 Soundwave and in 2016 for the Book of Souls tour. One more time would be nice. 

Book Of Souls is one of my favourite albums, even got a hoodie.

IMG_2215.JPG

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Apparently announced they are coming in 2024. It was cryptic, but a pretty solid clue. I'm in if i can get tickets. They'll probably play at the Adelaide Entertainment Center.

I actually heard Bruce was releasing a solo album early 2024 and touring 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2023 at 5:19 PM, Aussiekraut said:

Hi @Aussiekraut, did you get a ticket to the brissy show next year, I did. 

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

Nice little bar mats as  Phil mentioned.

Absolutely mate, I picked up that thinner one as it sits on my Kegerator just nicely.

‘The old man dug some old bar mats out for me that are on my Kegerator from when he owned a pub in the UK, these mats are circa 1970/71, nice little touch I thought. 

IMG_4712.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Absolutely mate, I picked up that thinner one as it sits on my Kegerator just nicely.

‘The old man dug some old bar mats out for me that are on my Kegerator from when he owned a pub in the UK, these mats are circa 1970/71, nice little touch I thought. 

IMG_4712.jpeg

Lovely.

• Like 2