Coopers Community

Balter clone.

jackgym

1 hour ago, jackgym said:

Well that's a turnup, my anti-virus doesn't like the aussie brewmakers site.

There's a message in that, don't you reckon Jack? 🤣 Unfortunately the recipe in the link that Classic has very helpfully provided contains products that are in direct competition with Coopers DIY, so I'm going to have hide the post before too long. Sorry Classic! 😜 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

There's a message in that, don't you reckon Jack? 🤣 Unfortunately the recipe in the link that Classic has very helpfully provided contains products that are in direct competition with Coopers DIY, so I'm going to have hide the post before too long. Sorry Classic! 😜 

No worries, Frank, I should have thought it through before posting. Cheers.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jackgym said:

2. Anyone tried THE VOYAGE: AUSTRALIAN PALE ALE?

I've brewed this one a few times, it's very Good

I don't always use the exact hop required but something close.

Worth doing, My next will be ready in a few weeks.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team I was shocked to see @Classic Brewing Co ‘s post! I believe and I am sure other members would agree that restrictions should be placed on @Classic Brewing Co‘s account! For example he should be forced to change his profile picture to an afl icon or “I love afl slogan!” I was going to say “I love VB”but that would be a breach also probably, dammit!

kind regards 

concerned forum member

Karen (laughing emoji)

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, RDT2 said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team I was shocked to see @Classic Brewing Co ‘s post! I believe and I am sure other members would agree that restrictions should be placed on @Classic Brewing Co‘s account! For example he should be forced to change his profile picture to an afl icon or “I love afl slogan!” I was going to say “I love VB”but that would be a breach also probably, dammit!

kind regards 

concerned forum member

Karen (laughing emoji)

Ha Ha!

• Haha 1