Coopers Community

Just started and up to my 4th brew..

Stoo

1st I'd like to say thanks for the answers to my post.

I've had a bit of a laugh along the way reading some of these answers. "Truck wash, lol"...

2nd, I know a lot of these threads go 'off post', all good. Would be surprised how much info you can get from those as well. And the banter between who's right and wrong is funny as.

Lastly, I thank everyone for your answers to an old bloke looking to make a 1/2 descent beer. The information locked up in people is invaluable for others coming thru.  Looking forward to changing up my recipes to reflect the response.  And most looking forward to drinking the results.

Cheers to all,

Stoo...

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Stoo said:

1st I'd like to say thanks for the answers to my post.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the experience.

Good on Stoo, glad you find the help so far actually helpful, there are times when some information is posted & it is backed up, seconded by other members, which is good but every now & again someone has to come along & contradict, disagree, argue etc but I am sure you will wade your way through & sift out the more desirable answers.

We all had to start somewhere so don't hesitate to ask any questions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Another element to consider - as a bonus thingy! 

Nucleated Glasses.

What do I mean?

Apparently, "Nucleated Headmaster Glasses feature a slightly rough surface on the bottom of the glass which collects the bubbles until they become buoyant enough to be lifted to the top of the glass. This will help serve up the creamiest beer and retains the head until the last mouthful"

I bought 6 pots and 6 schooners of this brand (Headmaster) from an online store and I'm pretty impressed. Clever brand name, too. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cee said:

Another element to consider - as a bonus thingy! 

Nucleated Glasses.

What do I mean?

Apparently, "Nucleated Headmaster Glasses feature a slightly rough surface on the bottom of the glass which collects the bubbles until they become buoyant enough to be lifted to the top of the glass. This will help serve up the creamiest beer and retains the head until the last mouthful"

I bought 6 pots and 6 schooners of this brand (Headmaster) from an online store and I'm pretty impressed. Clever brand name, too. 

I agree, they are great glasses, I have plenty of them.

• Like 1