Coopers Community

Big Bash Cricket

jamiek86

Ok so my Hurricanes are getting hammered by the stars so far. Either way are in finals against Adelaide Strikers Friday night. You Adelaide fans must be excited 2 big guns from Aussie side coming back in. Poor old canes only get one but hopefully Boland can do some good with white ball.

• Like 2

I'm a bit worried about how my sixers will do in the finals. Our best hope is to beat the scorchers in the qualifier and hope whoever faces them after eliminates them. I don't see us winning the grand final against them. would love to see the threepeat tho

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jamiek86 said:

Ok so my Hurricanes are getting hammered by the stars so far. Either way are in finals against Adelaide Strikers Friday night. You Adelaide fans must be excited 2 big guns from Aussie side coming back in. Poor old canes only get one but hopefully Boland can do some good with white ball.

the canes didnt have their usual side in  and thats not including Boland   last night.

but hey come friday we will kick but

• Like 1

@terminal2k there is the saying anything can happen finals time for a reason. The scorchers have still lost a couple so far can happen again. 

@ozdevil yes I hope the canes can get up for at least the first game. The trouble was the stars having nothing to lose. Getting too big of score and the canes oh well we in finals anyway let's just practice and get out lol.

• Like 1